Confessions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Reaction score
Ever make an awkward craft? Do you study something and enjoy it? Doesn't necessarily have to be negative, but if you wanna, feel free to brag in public.

uh, cheesy advertising lines aside, this's for whatever you want to tell us that you probably wouldn't work into regular conversation

...I'll start off with one.

Once, back in middle school or whatever it's called, I made a nine-centimeter pen cozy (I write a lot)

out of yarn

yellow yarn

I realized far too late xD

Eh, there's plenty other things I could've gone on about, such as my being well on my way to becoming a polyglot, buuuut I figured I might as well embarrass myself in more ways than one today :)

I haven't even seen Frozen yet but it's my favorite movie. Because Idina Menzel. And Josh Gad. And it's not just a movie with singing, the soundtrack sounds so friggin Broadway-esque. It's like an animated musical. BUT BUT BUT I can't see it until winter break. THE TORTURE I TELL YOU THE TORTUREEEEE

I rap

and I'm a Chinese woman

(with a relatively deep voice)

(oh yes, see Frozen. Don't wait for the dvd)

I probably wear my Princess Luna shirt, HatsuneMiku shirt and my Furby shirt too much. Oh well, atleast they get washed a lot. Talk about favorite shirts. XD.

I rap

and I'm a Chinese woman

(with a relatively deep voice)
I'm so jealous of asian people, deep jealous like the black sheep is to white ones, I envy them so much sometimes my throat gets stuck and I feel like punching the world, but I shouldn't be wanting something I'm sure I'll never get, right? ~

Because no matter how much I put makeup around my eyes, higher my voice, act kawaii, learn japanese words, and soften myself, I'll never be asian and that's how it is.

I'm so jealous of asian people, deep jealous like the black sheep is to white ones, I envy them so much sometimes my throat gets stuck and I feel like punching the world, but I shouldn't be wanting something I'm sure I'll never get, right? ~

Because no matter how much I put makeup around my eyes, higher my voice, act kawaii, learn japanese words, and soften myself, I'll never be asian and that's how it is.
Confession: I don't like Asia

*shot*

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate singing

But I'm good =O

No shame. I didn't do too hot in math either. -Algebra-

I have a slight thing for collecting McDonalds toys and if I can I use some of the toys for other things/uses. (actually, its more of a love the toy sorta thing most of the time)

Last edited by a moderator:
Algebra

my bro *shot*

In all seriousness, I got a perfect score on the algebra end-of-instruction exam in our state

I was still hella P.O.'d, seeing as I was only in that class because the three schools I jumped between didn't let me take the course sooner

I was also the only one to get the perfect score that year at my school, but that is not saying much at all

the other kids're so ridiculous

YAY I CAN POST

I was unable to post for a while and this is the first post I've made in ages. Not a very good confession, but...YAY I CAN POST!!! *posts on other stuff*

I've bailed on plans with my friends to sit home and do introverted stuff. .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back