Tamagotchi P's...why only boys!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaitoHitomi

Reaction score
So I'm still new to the Tamagotchi P's but I've been noticing I'm getting more boys than girls...I've only gotten one girl out of five characters. Why do I seem to only get boys? I've tried marrying via the park to get a girl, tried the matchmaker, even married my P's to my ID L...all boys! :/

I'm currently on my 5th generation on my ID L, and I've had only one boy. I don't think there is a way to influence the gender of a child, it's pretty random. I heard there was a trick to reset the P's after the egg hatches. If you don't get the gender you want, you just reset and try again. I never tried it myself, so I don't know the exact steps.

I find who I marry effects the gender of the baby. Such as Mametchi will give me girls. I think its the same way on the P's as it was on the iDL.

I'm scared to try the reset trick..I have lots of things I don't want to lose. I'll try different characters to mate with and see if I can get a girl. ;) Thanks!

It's just mere coincidence. I had 6 girls in a row before :p

And Mametchi gave me a boy. It's just completely random ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had 10 boys in a Roy on my Music Star and I literally got so angry, so I just reset it :p

The reset trick usually does the thing. And I've never lost anything by doing this. :p Plus I get the characters I need. ^____^

Lol, I broke down and reset the whole Tamagotchi. I sat there going 'girl, girl, girl' through the whole egg stage...and I got another boy. I flat out give up. This will be the tenth boy in a row since I initially started the Tamagotchi that I've gotten. This is the first full reset I've done too. I know I said I didn't want to reset but I did. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back