They grow up so fast!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorBanzo

Reaction score
104gnx1.jpg

What characters have you raised lately?

Tarakotchi... I'm terrible lol. I just run several Tamagotchis at once and I tend to pay more attention to my Connection version. :(

gsa2.jpg

It's bedtime for him! :tarakotchi:

The only adult I've ever been able to obtain on my P2 is Kusatchi. It's the same as EMF, only on P2.

104gnx1.jpg

What characters have you raised lately?
After 16 or 17 days Bill seems to be ageing better than Mametchi. It's not as needy yet (hearts are emptying about half as fast as Mametchi's) and it seems to be winning the game more often.. Interesting.

Oh my, Tarakotchis die young! I was plannng taking a picture, but now it has left me, aged 8.

Ughh I was aiming for Maskutchi but I was afraid I was taking care of him too well to get Maskutchi. So I neglected Tamatchi a bit too much and now look who I ended up with:

q4jy.jpg

Better luck next time for me I hope. :p

Whoops :D

I have yet to raise a bad care character from Tamatchi. I guess you have to neglect it badly?

Whoops :D

I have yet to raise a bad care character from Tamatchi. I guess you have to neglect it badly?
Apparently you can get all 6 adults from Tamatchi. You have to take below average care to get Kuchipatchi, bad care to get Nyorotchi and horrible care to get Tarakotchi.

I know. When I was raising Masktchi I was under the impression I was already neglecting it rather badly. 50% discipline, letting the hearts go empty rather often, letting is sleep with poop next to its bed, scolding it when it didn't need it.. But I did get Masktchi. :)

To get Maskitchi you only have to keep the discipline at 50% and take good care (I normally never let mine beep to get the character, this way you have a much better chance at getting the secret character). Lately I've raised Futagoaritchi on my morino (second time having this secret character) and thats about it, I do have Tamatchi on myp1 and Tonmarutchi on my p2 though.

As long as you take good care of Masktchi you will get the secret character. A bit of neglect during the Tamatchi phase doesn't make it harder to get as long as you do get Masktchi :)

I got Kuchitamatchi instead of Tamatchi for the first time, and he evolved into...

9ksv.jpg

:lol: Kuchipatchi :wub:

One day I'll get Masktchi so I can try for the secret character. XD

Can't be long now. I also just raised a Masktchi. It's 6 now. Hope I'll have a Oyajitchi soon ;)

I'm running an Angel right now to try for the Twins. Been taking good care of it so I should be well on my way. Tomorrow should be the Teen stage if I remember correctly.

Tama_Angel_Toddler.jpg

Edited for picture

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to reply with how my toddler went and evolved into the good care Teen this morning, but the thing reset while I was looking at stats. Don't know if the innards are messed up or if it's just the batteries. Hoping it's just the batteries.

Will try again for the Twins later with new batteries.

@Iamtamagotchi: sorry to hear :( my angel also reset itself the other day when batteries were low, so I hope new batteries work for you :)

I'm afraid my Masktchi is 11 and has not yet evolved. I let the metres drop down to half a couple times, so I guess I'll just have to try to get Bill next time. Professor Banzo, I'm looking forward to seeing your oyajitchi. Here is oyajitchi's devilish counterpart, oyajidebiru, that I raised today. He's so cute - I adore all oyajitchi-inspired characters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back