favorite news site?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there welcome !

Well , i wanna start a debate about this. By this I mean news : internet news, tv news, newspapers...

I personnaly think there is a huge conspiracy aroun the medias. I think the government and the politicians are trying to make us believe what they want.

You say you read about alternative news, non mainstream media. Do you think that those kinds of news are totally free from the politicians control ? Do you think they are totally objective ?

I clicked on your links, those are very interesting websites, i read some articles, it was fascinating really(especially the "unexplained " section from the "Before it's News" site. The thruth is out there... ;) ). That's not the kind of news we are used to read/see. But i dunno... I have the feeling that it is still controlled, not objective, dramatized.

To be honest i am mad about the medias. I am paranoid, i see conspiracy everywhere and when i see the news, on tv or on the internet, i really see it ! The conspiracy, Big Brother, the government trying to change us into good obedient sheeps... it's obvious !

You'll probably think i'm crazy x) But yeah. That's what I think. To sum it up, I think that mainstream or not, medias are not trustworthy.

Moussette- Nooo don't let anarchists get into your mind. They thought the World Trade Center Towers were destructed by the USA president... I mean come on. Things my grandfather believes in... x)

I use the BBC : https://www.bbc.co.uk/

It's probably a cultural thing. I was born and raised in the UK and for the most part it is what I know and trust.

Even so, there are times (more frequent than before) when I feel that there is obvious bias even in the BBC's usually even-handed reporting.

My office colleagues think I am a nerd because I get my info from the BBC and not.. AOL News or Twitter... :rolleyes:

Meh, maybe I am just getting older and more cynical too :p

Reactions: Box
I love watching SourceFed and Philip Defranco Show (PDS) on YouTube. I also like to go to sourcefed.com as well. These are the only places I trust. ^_^

The Young Turks

Googling random stuff

Facebook *shot*

Sometimes I go on The Free Patriot to scoff at the ridiculous articles and still more ridiculous user comments.

Reactions: Box
I just use local news sources like stuff.co.nz and the dominion post site. Sometimes I'll check on the tvnz or tv3 news site if I really need information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back