v4 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
1. What happens if I dont put tama to sleep for a certain period of time? Let's say, 6 days or longer? What will happen? With no rest at all?

2. Are the marry ages different for every tama? Sometimes it happens at 5yrs, then another one at 7yr, and another at 8yrs.

3. What happens if i continuously time out tama in a spree? Besides losing happy points, what else could there be? Death?

1. I don't think anything will happen, but I've never tried it.

2. No, your tama can get married at three through connection and at five/six depending on when you named it. I've had tamas that got the matchmaker at five and others that didn't get the matchmaker until six. The ones who got the matchmaker at five were named earlier in the day, usually morning.

3. You'll lose happy points if you time out your tama. I'm not sure if it can lead to death or not. I'm not even sure if you can time out them on a spree like that.

4. Are you planning to abuse your tama? :p

1. Your Tamagotchi will always automatically sleep on its own. Even if you leave the light on, it will still sleep. The consequence will be a care mistake, which may or may not influence the character your Tamagotchi becomes.

2. It depends on whether or not the Tamagotchi has been paused, and the age it became an adult. If I remember correctly, after about 48 hours of becoming an adult, the Matchmaker will visit your Tamagotchi to introduce a potential partner.

3. No, timing out your Tamagotchi will not lead to death. It will result in an unhappy Tamagotchi.

1. Im talking about if it's suppose to be asleep at 9pm, but i constantly go to the clock screen and reset the time to 9am. Consistently for a whole week with no sleep , what will happen?

2. Why did my tama's name dissapear all of a sudden in the stats?

(Note: that I am not trying to abuse tama. That's the reason why I bought it the first place.)

1. I'm not too sure how it will affect its grown on the V4, but I know that on the Vintage Tamagotchis, it more or less has no effect. In fact, it grows faster because of how long it's awake.

2. It could be a glitch. I'm not too sure why that would happen.

1. Im talking about if it's suppose to be asleep at 9pm, but i constantly go to the clock screen and reset the time to 9am. Consistently for a whole week with no sleep , what will happen?
Nothing will happen. It would probably just be a bother because you have to sleep at some point..

1, Does the 2nd job ONLY come after the tama marries?

2. I wanted to age tama to oldie. How many # of job offers are there during 1 tama generation?

1. Does oldie work jobs? Or do i have to go into new generation for the job?

2. Does oldie children work?

1: no, the oldies won't have jobs. instead they will retire and walk past the building where tey used to work.

2: yes, the children of the oldies will be able to get a job. but oldies can ONLY mate by connecting them to another v4 or v4.5. if you don't have another v4 or v4.5 i advise you to let your tamagotchi go to the matchmaker BEFORE it turns into an oldie, because you won't be able to marry an oldie without having a second v4/v4.5.

Is there a link to this forum that i can quickly get to .....how to play the Kindergarten Game? The objective is to keep track of the characters that board the bus. But Im confused. I couldn't get it right. Can someone explain to me specifically how to play the game accurately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back