Sign in to follow this  
Box

V2 Slot Payout

dunno if something similar has been posted, but I thought I'd just post my findsingsohno

one O (two X) - 72
two O (one X) - 270
three O - 900
one O (two ∆) - 180
two O (one ∆) - 450
two ∆ (one X) - 27
three ∆ - 45
mix - 90

Yep, that's if you bet 9 points. If you bet lower points, you will get paid lower points.

• Like 1

...and of course, three X - 0 :)

But yeah, I was experimenting with my V2 not too long ago and found the same results. I think it's a bit unfair that you only get 27 points for matching three ∆'s, you should get more imo.

Talking about this, the V2 was going to be banned in South Australia because of the slot game, or at least 18+ XD It was some stupid politician, like geez, it's just a little mini game

Yep, that's if you bet 9 points. If you bet lower points, you will get paid lower points.

who bets lower than 9 GP

• Like 1

Practically the only game I can earn money with while playing on the v2, and yet it's so darn hard... Does anyone have a trick for this? Like, after how many second to press a button so there are three O's?

Practically the only game I can earn money with while playing on the v2, and yet it's so darn hard... Does anyone have a trick for this? Like, after how many second to press a button so there are three O's?

I find that when you select them in an equal rhythm you get 3 O's like (select) - wait 3 seconds (select) - wait 3 seconds (select). Instead of (select) wait 3 seconds (select) wait 7 seconds (select). It doesn't always work but I ind myself winning more often that way.

Thanks box this really helpful! I always have trouble with that game and how the scoring works :)

dunno if something similar has been posted, but I thought I'd just post my findsingsohno

one O (two X) - 72

two O (one X) - 270

three O - 900

one O (two ∆) - 180

two O (one ∆) - 450

two ∆ (one X) - 27

three ∆ - 45

mix - 90

Betting 1 point

one O (two X) - 8

two O (one X) - 30

three O - 100

one O (two ∆) - 20

two O (one ∆) - 50

two ∆ (one X) - 3

three ∆ - 5

mix (X∆O, etc) - 10

Just use that formula for every other point value! (just multiply the "1" values by whatever other points)

If I thought about it hard enough I could make an algebra equation for each possibility but who has the time for that? :P

• Like 1