Spongebob is coming to a end

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
A friends of mine in Facebook said and uploaded a pic of Spongebob being cancled I don't want that to happen really and it's the only show from the '90's which still airs and is popluar I feel upset about this but it has been on for long and some episodes seem a little too wrong? What do you really think about I like that show really and thought it go on forever and now it's end it's kinda sad isn't post below to show how you feel or even prove me wrong. (But other than Facebook Nickboards people say that Spongebob is ending)

(Well this can be a rumor that's what I hear/read so yeah :eek: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the newer Spongebob episodes are a lot worse than the classic ones. I've seen many people say how bad it is, so maybe it was very unpopular and that is why they decided to cancel it.

It's just a stupid runor that's going around. The creators even came out and said it was fake. Besides, they have tons of new episodes planned for 2014, plus the new movie coming out in 2015.

People are gullible.

They're cancelling it? Well despite the fact I enjoy Spongebob it'll be interesting to see reactions from a friend of mine (who is a little too obsessed with it.)

EDIT:

Yeah I just checked. They were false rumors.

Well, it would be kinda sad if SpongeBob would be cancelled. I mean, SpongeBob has been Nick's most known character for a LONG time!

But, considering some people are saying that these rumours are fake, we don't even know if the show will be cancelled or not!

It is still Nicks most popular TV show, they won't cancel it. They have "The Spongebob Squarepants Movie 2" coming out soon as well, don't worry.

By the way- the first episode aired in '99, it isn't really a '90s show'.

I totally love SpongeBob, but in fact, I love Little Einsteins and Big Rig Buddies better.

**TM Edit: remaining text removed. This topic is asking how everyone feels about the rumour that Spongebob is coming to an end.

Please try to stop posting replies that take threads off topic? Thanks ;) **

Just because it's posted in the Internet doesn't automatically mean it's true. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back