How to make your own standalone Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. virtual pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astromeno

Reaction score
A common complaint about the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e application is that people would rather their Tamagotchi be a separate item than a part of their phones or tablets.

Well, I may have found a solution!

1) Purchase a 4.3" mini Android tablet (Big Lots in the US has a couple models in stores for $29 right now). Alternatively, you can use a spare Android phone, iPod touch, or iPhone.

2) Download the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. app on your mini tablet/spare phone

3) For Android mini tablets/phones, download a replacement locker like Holo Locker that will let you set Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. as one of the shortcuts.

4) If you have completed Step 3, go into the replacement locker app and set Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. as a shortcut

5) If you like, you can customize your phone to suit the Tamagotchi style better using cases or other accessories.

I hope this of help!

You can't use a spare android phone since you need service to be able to download apps and play them.

No you don't (or at least, I didn't need to). Just connect the spare phone to a Wi-Fi network and use your Google account to download the applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back