My Gotchi is too Self-Sufficient

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gathozar

Reaction score
He never gets hungry, never gets sad, and he never needs the bathroom. I've ignored for the past hour, and his happiness and Hunger is at full. He justs watches me, bouncing up and down, the way he does. He's mocking me.

Anyways, can anyone tell me if there's a way to make him needier? Please? Bend the laws of Tamagotchi's? Yay?

well to make it happy i guess is to praise it and play games thats all i got if any 1 else has anymore :gozarutchi:

You bet. But after an hour and a half, he lost one hunger heart. He's still not heavy enough to exercise though. Ugh.

Adult tamagotchi tend to be a lot less needier than child tamas. Besides, I am sure if you keep yourself busy...you will suddenly find that your tama wants heaps! LOL!

The funny thing is... He's a Mariutchi. So, if this how needy the Children are, I'm leaving my adult to fend for itself.

Awh, that must be boring! You could try feeding him a snack then playing games, usually that works, just dont do this too often, too many snacks will make your tama sick!

The funny thing is... He's a Mariutchi. So, if this how needy the Children are, I'm leaving my adult to fend for itself.
LOL! Oh dear! I didn't realise it was quite so young! I must admit that is rather bizarre! I'm sorry I can't be more useful but I've never come across something like that before!

Figured I'd update this semi-log now.

It's been three hours at this point. he's used the bathroom once since then. He did however lose a single hunger heart about... Oh, say an hour back?

Anyways, he is currently 12 pounds, simply because I fed him some snacks so I could play with him. I don't wanna' risk feeding him any more, because I've heard they can grow sick as a result.

Last edited by a moderator:
he's sued the bathroom once since then.
He sued the bathroom? XD

That IS odd. Maybe a glitch? Whatever it is, he's one mature marutchi. :(

Har Har Har.

Anyways, Har Harring aside, I've decided to nickname him Glitchigotchi for the time being. I hope his condition improves soon, or I may hit the reset button out of boredom.

:( :D I think she ment *used* the bathroom.. oh and by the way I think you should bring it to one of those tam daycaes!

Alright! He just 'sued' the bathroom once more. (Good thing I have a great lawyer. :( ) His hunger bar also depreciated one heart too. Still, not heavy enough for any gaming, and after a sudden tooth ache, I'm putting the Snacks away for a while.

What? Whoa. Did his happy level just fall? Am I crazy? No. With one sudden bathroom use, has he maybe flipped back to normality? I hope his hunger level goes down soon, 'cause he still isn't big enough for games. How am I supposed to help him? Meep.

:D   :angry: I think she ment *used* the bathroom.. oh and by the way I think you should bring it to one of those tam daycaes!
lol, I know. I was just joking. :(

And it takes 20 snacks to give him a cavity, so if you just give him one or two more so you can play the games later, you'll be ok.

Wellp, My Tuxte has gone to sleep at this point, and the situation has not resolved itself. Perhaps the evoloution tomorrow morning, will rectify this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back