a trustful website for buying a P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily Lapislazuli

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just ordered 2 Tamagotchi P's at rakuten global market, but they apparently accept credit card only and I have none.

Could anybody recommend a website, where I can buy the P's WITH EXPRESS SHIPMENT? I don't want to wait 4 weeks again, like at my iD L.

And another question: I found this item (https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/marchenshop/item/2012112235/) and wonder if this the P's itself or just package or something like that. because the discription isn't so clear and the price is lower as well.

Could anybody help me please?

CD Japan and Hobby Link Japan still have some sets and/or individual P's up for grabs. I've purchased from both and have had no issues. Both have EMS shipping available.

Looks like that item is just for the P's. Some come as sets, with the pierce and P's bundled together, hence the higher price.

I am a frequent buyer of Rakuten and different stores/sellers have different shipping fees and times and stuff. I can confirm that the P's in your link is a real one and comes with the actual toy; most stuff on Rakuten is NIB. :D As far as I know, Rakuten only uses EMS shipping in most cases, it costs $15.

okay, thank you very much at all. so I have to compare some websites and prices for the best result. respectively I decided already, but my sister isn't sure^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back