Sign in to follow this  
Lily Lapislazuli

a trustful website for buying a P's

Hello everyone,

I just ordered 2 Tamagotchi P's at rakuten global market, but they apparently accept credit card only and I have none.

Could anybody recommend a website, where I can buy the P's WITH EXPRESS SHIPMENT? I don't want to wait 4 weeks again, like at my iD L.

And another question: I found this item (http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/marchenshop/item/2012112235/) and wonder if this the P's itself or just package or something like that. because the discription isn't so clear and the price is lower as well.

Could anybody help me please?

CD Japan and Hobby Link Japan still have some sets and/or individual P's up for grabs. I've purchased from both and have had no issues. Both have EMS shipping available.

Looks like that item is just for the P's. Some come as sets, with the pierce and P's bundled together, hence the higher price.

I am a frequent buyer of Rakuten and different stores/sellers have different shipping fees and times and stuff. I can confirm that the P's in your link is a real one and comes with the actual toy; most stuff on Rakuten is NIB. :D As far as I know, Rakuten only uses EMS shipping in most cases, it costs $15.

I can confirm that the P's in your link is a real one and comes with the actual toy

To be 100 % surely, this means, it's the P's itself and not an accessory or something like that?

Yeah, it's the P's itself, no accessories!

I got my P's from CDjapan, they take Paypal (and you get 3$ off first purchase :D).

okay, thank you very much at all. so I have to compare some websites and prices for the best result. respectively I decided already, but my sister isn't sure^^'

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hobbit
      Hi guys!

When I was younger, I had the Tamagotchi Connection V5 in the Argos variant.

Sadly, I lost it when I ran away from home several years ago. I'd really like to get another one, but I don't know where to start. I've checked eBay, but there were none for sale. I expect it'd be expensive too because it was a special version here in the UK!

I'm going to keep checking eBay each day or so to see if one pops up, but do you guys have any other site recommendations? I have no idea where to start. Just want a piece of my childhood back :)Thank  you ❤️

(P.S - I understand this site is not for selling, I'd just like to know the best sites to look on to buy!)

• By Susan Winterwall
      Hi guys! It's so great to be a part of this forum. I wanted to share with you that I recently bought a Tamagotchi and I'm very happy about it as I haven´t owned one since I was 15. I now have kids and they are starting to like them as much as I did when I was a kid! I had bought ones a few years ago from a big distributor, but they were fake and absolute garbage.

I'm from Canada. I want to order more, where do you usually buy them? Do you have other suggestions? Thanks
    • By Keegui
      Hello again!
      For the past year, I've been keeping my eye out for affordable tamagotchi v4s, but all I seem to find are super overpriced ones! I had a v4 as a kid, and there was nothing too special about it from what I remember... Is there a reason these are so insanely overpriced at 100 or more? Is there somewhere online I can find them at a fair price? Thank you in advance!

Also, does anyone know when Tama-Go tamas become oldies? My girl is currently 6 and she turned down all 3 dating place offers. Thank you again!
    • By Tama_Fan_2002
      I have recently purchased a Tamagotchi Connection v4, and a v5 used, but in excellent condition on ebay,

TM Edit: Topic Title and Post content edited
      [buying / Trading info removed - site rules]
    • By Eternal Mametchi Fan
      Hello, I tried ordering a baby pink 4U+ on Hobby Link Japan and did all the necessary stuff (choosing a shipment method, payment option, etc) but my account says I have 0 orders processing... I haven't used HLJ for a while but I could have sworn that preorders are supposed to appear in your orders. Also, my cart is empty...

Did my order go through properly or do you think there was some kind of glitch and I have to preorder it again? :0 I didn't get an email either.
    • By horse_raisins
      I just got $62.30 as a birthday present. I've checked online and there are plenty of tamas within my price range & I'm just wondering what type I should purchase. I did a lot of research but I still can't decide between new gen Japanese ones or original English ones. I can't find any English iDLs (obviously ideal for a white girl) withing $62.30, but I suppose I should be capable of using a Japanese one, although I'm not the most competent Japnese speaker even after 4 years of lessons. I'm leaning towards the P's, especially since I saw an English patch. That's mostly Because I like colour tamas and the shell is really pretty. The 4U doesn't look as good - it only has 10 characters and that useless NFC junk. Pierces also look like a fun way to spend my money. But original v1 to 5 look neato and I saw some v1s for like $3 even though they're most likely not legit. Should I consider saving my money or even buying a tama-type LPS game? This will be my first tama so what do you guys think?