Tamagotchi V3 or V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchirocks

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have decided that my next tamagotchi purchase should be either a v3 or v4!

But I am not sure which one to get! I saw them for the same price, so I cant make up my mind which one to buy.....

Should I go for a v3 or v4?

I know that the v3 is more of a classic tama and all while the v4 has tough games and schools/jobs.....but I like them both but I cannot buy both atm.....

So I need your opinions if you own both of them....which one is better? Which one has more fun and interactive features that make you like that toy?

I need help so please reply on what tamagotchi is better : V3 or V4!!

Version 4's school and work feature isn't really "tough", it's just a lot of fun. :) I think V4 is a lot better than the V3... it has more of a variety of games. The V3 games get old quickly, and my two favorite ones don't unlock until the character is an adult :/

Also on the V3, you can get ANY character no matter what the gender is, for example you can get male Violetchis and female Mametchis and that's pretty weird. Whereas on the Version 4, characters have specific genders. ^_^

im old school my all time fav is the v3 i think because that was my very first tamagotchi baha, but the v4 is close my to heart as well and it does have way more to do with more items etc.

I'd say a v4 if you're going for more content and more well known characters. It has fun games AND there are games at jobs too!

i say v3. v2's and v3's have very diverse character sets, and are also based on care, not skill points, so getting your teens and adults are nowhere near as predictable, you can try for certain characters, but it's not always a guarantee (of course) the characters are still pet-like, not humanoids wearing clothes and getting jobs etc.

imo, v3's still somewhat reflect the originals, once you get to the v4, you enter a new threshold of 'tamagotchi'.

to me, anything past a v3 is more of a virtual doll-house, while anything before is more pet-like.

On v3 they also wear clothes anyway, but these are valid points too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back