Christmas Hatch (Hosted By Kajah995)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE CHRISTMAS HATCH! This hatch was not hosted by me, but TamaTalk's Kajah995. I'm sorry if I broke the rules (or offended you Kajah ^o^'') but it is already passed Christmas for some people, and it is Christmas Day for me (and I would really love to run my Tamagotchis!) But anyways, the people participating are the ones as followed:

Kajah995 - V4 and V6

Tamaninjacat - P's

oddsandendswithlove - Genjintchi

LittleChocoWolf - Uratama

Mamapatchi - P's or Tamagotchi Friends

Eternal Mametchi Fan - Music Star

Jovial Ginjirotchi - V2 or V3,

*Hayden* - V2

Carol_tama - Undecided

Queen_mona - Uratama

alisachi - P's

What? - V4.5

TamaTamatchi- iD

Emerald Tamagotchi - V4.5

namjoo - V4.5

Tinkalila - Tamagotchi Friends

dylan1234 - Princess Spacey

Tamafan325 - V5

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ENJOY HATCHING! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like I'll be the first one to post! I changed the tama I'm running because my Aunt and Uncle got me a White Tamagotchi P's for Christmas! I started it up and got a baby girl that I named Wanda. Right now she's a Terubotchi. I took her to the paint place and colored her pink. Then I decided to connect her with my ID L. But for some reason they won't connect. (If anyone knows how to connect them please help because I cant figure it out for some reason. :p ) Well... that's pretty much it! ^_^

ill post next! :) so i opened it brand new as a Christmas present this morning! :)

so i set the time and waited for it to hatch and them boom. a giril! :) then after an hour she evolved into a teen

image_zps15401fde.jpg
image_zpsb3414b6b.jpg

ill post when there is more updates :)

Hello everyone! This is my first log entry for this hatch, Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your presents. :) Anyways, as you can see from the banner up top, I am running my blue iD! This iD is very shiny, and I really love it. Now, I am already on the 6th generation, and I dont feel like resetting it, so I am just going to go back to where I left off, which is with my Makiko.​
My oh so lovely Makiko. (Oh and if you dont notice, there is a white border around the second photo, sorry about that XD) Isnt she just a beauty? I'm happy to have her on my Tamagotchi. Oh, and this is the S+K banner, made my Tama-Star_Girl. :D
Well she didnt have her TaMaToMo so I decided to go for a hunt and find them. This is the first one, obtained by eating a cupcake from the Cafe.​
The second one, obtained by playing the Tennis Racket, located in the TamaDepa.​
And the third, by eating French Toast Sticks, located in the Restaurant. Now I just need to wait 72 hours (or less because I dont know where i'm starting) until I get the last TaMaToMo, and I could marry her off. Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!​
- TamaTamatchi

HEYA! so i cheated alittle and started my little guy last night instead of this morning, (i hope thats ok) but here he is i played some games with him and i LOVE the faces that he makes hehe ^.^

he seems to be a little chunky i think i better get him to loose weight hehe :3

And alas, the hatch has started. Here are my gotchis i started for the hatch, and i will be doing 3 of the original challenges. I got 2 girls (and a girl on my v3 days ago)which is funny since i just raised 4 boys in the past week or so. Both of them turned into Kinakomotchi. Tilde (to the left) will be going for perfect care (love mimitchi) and for longest living. Tilde is a v1 by the way. I'm running a v1 and a v2 actually, no v3. Neither are actually from eggs lol they're both on generation 2. Tilde will be my first oldie (yeah i know lol). I'm just not too fond of the oldie characters as compared to the adults, but i've never done this challenge before. To the right we have Tenvr the v2. For the v2 we will be doing perfect care and longest generation string. I'm excited for the perfect care challenge on the v2 since the possible perfect care adults are mimitchi, Chohimetchi, or marumimitchi. I hope for maru. Happy Holidays tama-breeders.

December 25th, 2013

So last night around 11:30pm I started my Uratama.

This is the first time I'm actually running this one.,

I got a Uramameotchi.

I accidentally named him Nami thinking that I was putting a username in.

lol. I'm silly. So he has a feminine name, oh well.

Then he evolved into Shippotchi, of course. There he is looking at this Christmas tree.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas :)

RrgbcLw.png
RrgbcLw.png

i8Xiylc.png
svpA1Fj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, thank you for making this group TamaTamatchi. Much obliged, as I forgot xD

Anyway, I'll have my log post shortly, as soon as I gather stats.

I figured out how to connect my iD L and P's. (Yay)! So Wanda and Holly,my Memetchi, have become friends. Today Wanda became a Nokobotchi. She looks like a mushroom. :D

Hello guys, i'm not posting pictures this time around because nothing new really happened lol. I left them on pause yesterday because i was visiting family, so i only took my adult v3 Mametchi. They were on pause for about 8 hours since I was out and about. I paused them again today for about 4 hours, but just resumed them 10 minutes ago. I shouldn't have to pause in the next days. They're more than likely going to age during they're sleep and evolve once they wake up. Cant wait to see what teens i get tomorrow. If i get a Hinatchi on my v2 and take perfect care i'll be able to get Marumimitchi without the luck needed, otherwise if i get Ichigotchi or Young Mimitchi, it'll be a matter of perfect care and luck. Til next time.

Nothing new with Nami either.

He is still a toddler, and I accidentally said he was Young Uramametchi, but I edited it and put Shippotchi.

He's 3 years old and still a toddler! I love the Japanese tamas since their age seems to age better than the US tamas.

For example, my American tamas might not be age 1 for 2 days, etc.

While Japanese tamas age right when they wake up.

As a toddler he actually gets hungry really fast and his happy doesn't drop as much.

So he keeps weighing more.

I think I should play a game lol

Not much up with my Makiko. She still with me, but I think tomorrow she is gonna recieve her Mo in TaMaToMo tomorrow. Its been 72 hours. Hmmm, I wonder which character I am going to get next. If I get a boy, I will get KuroMametchi. If I get a girl, I will get Chamametchi. :)
- TamaTamatchi

Yesterday Wanda became a Kirairtchi. I wanted to get her a pet from the park but she just kept meeting other tamas. Then one asked her a question and I answered yes. (I've figured out that the top answer to almost every question is yes). They went out on a date! It was really cute. The next time Wanda saw him he asked her out again. I said yes and they went on a second date. When they're date was over he asked another question. Once again I said yes. They were in a restaurant and I thought it was just another date. But then they got married and had a baby girl! I sent her out to go get a dog and she comes back with a baby. XD So it looks like I'm out of the hatch. :p

Hey guys, it's been a while lol sorry for that.

Updates: Tilde and Tenvr have been on pause on and off. Tenvr was having an issue with her battery. I tried connecting both of them and taking pics, but my v2 went straight to the 'dead battery' screen. I wasn't able to replace the battery for hours. The v2 must of been debugged in the past because at random times it speeds up. I found Tenvr almost dead and her time was 7 hours ahead o.o but she made it through. So i guess i got to cheat a little. What doesn't make sense is that Tenvr is still younger than Tilde, but whatever.

Anyways Tilde turned into a Young mimitchi, which isn't much of a surprise lol, there are only 2 teens on each generation on a v1, but i'm not complaining! Young mimitchi are very cute, but I think they actually have ugly smiles, that's their drawback imo. I should of gotten a pic of that. But i did get a pic of her dancing! The animation looks like it was made for Ichigotchi, but the programmers had to resort to a dancing young mimitchi lol awkward, but still cute though.

Here's Tenvr. She turned into an Ichigotchi. I just had one of these on my v1 (duh). I like Ichigotchi, so it's cool. Ringotchi are a bit boring to me. Not sure if i'm going to have to do something about the circuit board. I don't need my tamas dying on me lol. I should have gotten better pictures, but none of the interesting items came into the shop. While on the v1 there's like.. nothing to do haha. It's their simplicity that allows me to run multiple gotchis at once.

So yeah Tilde and Tenvr are already adults, i've just been lagging on the posts. I might update tonight, it depends. Otherwise i'll update days from now.

Tilde and Tenvr are both long gone and left their babies behind, but i'm just wrapping up my portion of this here hatch.

Anways, i really didn't mind the tamas i got. I'll probably do doubles more often. I actually had a Kabutchi on my blue v2, not too long ago, but i'm not mad. Kabutchi and Pipotchi are both great tamas to have, although Pipotchi actually look a bit creepy in their closeups lol

well my little guy is 10 days old right now lol, and is a monkey character ^.^ 99kg and is really hard to make it loose weight hehe, ill take some pics soon i have had to pause the little one on two different occassions and its paused right now because i have classes in the am and hes a high care tamagotchi O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back