Wishlists

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pashalin

Reaction score
This is a big thread to post your wishlists in. I did do a search and I'm pretty sure this hasn't been made so here it is >/u\<?

You can post in whatever format you want- words, tons of pictures sourced from URL's or just really rad massive images.

This thread isn't to say to people "I'm selling one of those!". Its for posting your wishlist, and discussing other peoples.

Heres mine >w<, the image quality is horrible. Not sure why because I saved it a PNG which is meant to be the nicest image format =n=.

k83K2pd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a great idea because ppl not only cant post this, they can also know what each other wants for their collections and maybe some trades can be situated in the tbay section cause some ppl are bound to have the things each other wants ^.^

my list ATM is:

transparent waves umino

tamaotchi

purple tamagotchi p's

Ciao deko pierce

mushroom deko pierce (comming out)

a couple of p2's

vintage tama hard shell cases

devilgotchi (maybe some day lol )

another v1

tamagotchi keitai's

tamagotchi japanese v1

japanese v2

another uratama

pashilin toy

colorful leopard tamagotchi friends

a couple of p1's

brown morino

3 wave 2 tamago plastic faceplates

christmas design entama

golden v4

golden uratama

tamagotchu set

I spend a lot of time window shopping so over time I've built up a pretty long wish list lol

https://brittygotchi.tumblr.com/wishlist
What is the Hoppe Chan Sui Kor? It looks really cute >w<!

My wishlist is pretty long too owo. The format was a bit dumb because I'll have to rearrange EVERYTHING when I add/take away things from it *sob*.

What is the Hoppe Chan Sui Kor? It looks really cute >w<!

My wishlist is pretty long too owo. The format was a bit dumb because I'll have to rearrange EVERYTHING when I add/take away things from it *sob*.
I'm actually not 100% sure what it does. Mamapatchi showed me an eBay listing for them (for $80 USD!) and so I went and hunted down a video of it and instantly wanted one lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_esm2uAyw4

I'm actually not 100% sure what it does. Mamapatchi showed me an eBay listing for them (for $80 USD!) and so I went and hunted down a video of it and instantly wanted one lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_esm2uAyw4
Thats so cute >/w\<! I really want one. It looks like you have to collect all the multicoloured poops to me, I'm not sure how that works though ;w;.

Pashalin, out of your wishlist, I have that pink UraTama, Princess Spacy iD L, Watchlin, Telelin, Pashalin, Happy Happy Harmony CD, the two DS games, and the Miracrize and Anniversary piercings. :D

Here's my wishlist~~~ I mostly want merchandise ;m;

• Melody Charm
  • Melody Violin (I'd prefer the purple and white one 'cause it had more songs I like lol)
  • Melody Pet Sopratchi (I'm actually getting one from my BF)
  • Mametchi plush
  • Makiko Tama-Go figure
  • Another Version 4.5
  • Talking Lovelin plush
  • The Moriritchi DVD
  • 15th Anniversary iD L
  • TMGC+C
  • Tamagotchi 2014 Calender
  • Dream Town Board Game
  • Himespe Phone

That's all for now, I'll think of other stuff when I'm not lazy. :p

Pashalin, out of your wishlist, I have that pink UraTama, Princess Spacy iD L, Watchlin, Telelin, Pashalin, Happy Happy Harmony CD, the two DS games, and the Miracrize and Anniversary piercings. :D

Here's my wishlist~~~ I mostly want merchandise ;m;

• Melody Charm
  • Melody Violin (I'd prefer the purple and white one 'cause it had more songs I like lol)
  • Melody Pet Sopratchi (I'm actually getting one from my BF)
  • Mametchi plush
  • Makiko Tama-Go figure
  • Another Version 4.5
  • Talking Lovelin plush
  • The Moriritchi DVD
  • 15th Anniversary iD L
  • TMGC+C
  • Tamagotchi 2014 Calender
  • Dream Town Board Game
  • Himespe Phone

That's all for now, I'll think of other stuff when I'm not lazy. :p
I've heard a lot of good things about Tamagotchi Collection- what is the other one like? And are they easy to play if you can't speak English?

I saw the Dream Town boardgame on Rakuten, but it looked tricky to play because I don't speak a word of Japanese >n<.

The Tamagotchi I want most at the moment is an English ID L, but I don't have $80 to spend on one.

I've heard a lot of good things about Tamagotchi Collection- what is the other one like? And are they easy to play if you can't speak English?
The other one is a Corner Shop style game but it is, in my opinion, not as good as the other Corner Shop games. They are both easy to play without speaking Japanese.

Oh man, I forgot to include the Tamagotchi Smapi (Smart Piano Pad) on my wishlist! I want one so much! *flips a table*

The other one is a Corner Shop style game but it is, in my opinion, not as good as the other Corner Shop games. They are both easy to play without speaking Japanese.

Oh man, I forgot to include the Tamagotchi Smapi (Smart Piano Pad) on my wishlist! I want one so much! *flips a table*
I really want a Smapi as well >w<, but aren't they super duper hard to get hold of? I looked into getting one and I didn't bother putting it on my wishlist because the only place I found any was Yahoo! Japan.

Hmmmm... My wishlist at the moment is a bit odd, so I probably won't be making much progress on it anytime soon :)

- Black devilgotchi

- A beat-up devilgotchi of any colour

- Golden (Japanese) angelgotch

- CYOI entama

- Blossoms chibi (was a special edition I think?)

- Yellow TMGC+C

- Lotteria Store Deka (wishful thinking of epic proportions...)

Tamagotchi ID L 15th Anniversary

Tamagotchi V4.5

Tamagotchi Friends

All I want really, now, It was huge before, but I'm getting there

Tamagotchi ID L 15th Anniversary

Tamagotchi V4.5

Tamagotchi Friends

All I want really, now, It was huge before, but I'm getting there
Am I the only person who doesn't have a 15th anniversary/doesn't want one owo?

My wish list consists of:

Love and Melody Pierce

Ciao Pierce

a P2 (I ORIGINALLY wanted the leopard print design but I'd take any as long as it's not a plain color)

Yellow Angelgotchi and the forest or ocean Japanese version.

I just ordered the Tamago with six other figures, which a lot of you guys said was great. So excited!

My other wishes are:

Connection v4

Connection v5/5.5 familitchi

P's

English Id l

I would love a Pocket Designer now, not so much a Friends anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back