Tamagotchi anime poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which series is best?

• The original series "Tamagotchi!"

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dreams

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Tamagotchi! Miracle Friends

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I think the Tamagotchi anime is the best show ever yo. B)

It helped me fall in love with Tamagotchi more than ever before JUST as I was possibly about to start to lose interest. If that makes sense.

Yume Kira Dream and Miracle Friends are nice, but the original series will always be the best. :]

It's just so adorable, cute, and innocent, and it also has such sweet sad touching heart-waming stuff it just makes me want to cry ;w;

The finale of the original series was just epic. :eek:

Please vote and, if you like, post :wub:

Well to me I don't think it's the best anime out there it's very repetitive the art style isn't as good as it could be there are flaws but I do enjoy watching it I'm giving it credit thigh because it is a show for little kids so it's not expected to be nagi no asukara in anime art or anything.

My favourite series was the original it may of been short but I liked it lovelitchi is my favourite character all up and when the show was just starting out it was all about her and being an idol which I LOVED to death

By the time melodytchi came in I lost a bit of interest and I couldn't watch all the episodes anyway because they were hard to find online due to its lack of popularity outside Japan so I don't know whether the melody charm series was any good as I missed a lot of it

The tamamori series was EPIC to begin with anyway I was so excited to watch it as I liked the way they introduced all the new characters and they brought back lovelin idol moments but with madonnatchi and herotchi

Series beyond that I lost interest YKD was ok i have a problem with kids anime's as I love them to begin with but can't be botherd watching the other 100 episodes in the series

Miracle friends I don't mind at all because CLULUTCHI AND MIRAITCHI ARE SO FUNNY they have way better comedic character typing than the rest of the characters I think it's time to ditch the whole duo though and start something new even returning lovelitchi would be a fresher start.

I never really watched the original series apart from the odd episode. I only started collecting in late 2010 so I didn't bother.

I did watch bits and pieces of Yume Kira Dream, and I liked it a lot. I felt the whole idol thing was a lot more believable with Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi then it had been with Lovelitchi and Meloditchi, I also thought Kiraritchi had a lot more spunk to her character than Lovelitchi, and I liked the simplicity of it. Wasn't there like 3 huge plot arcs in the original series? Tama-hearts, Melody-charms and Tamamori? Thats way to complex for a kids anime >n<. I liked that pretty much the whole of YKD was focused around the Idol thing.

I've not seen all of Miracle Friends yet, though I am slowly gaining on it. I've seen up to episode 5 and I really like Miraitchi and Kururutchi. I'm guessing we're meant to be empathizing with Sumatotchi but I'm finding it hard to. I also think they need to try a little harder with catching the Dreambakutchis, if one of them got scared by a normal person, imagine the consequences!

I'm sorry but what you call "original series" is the second series, the first Tamagotchi was released in 1997

Anime tv de hakken Tamagotchi (1997-1998)

Tamagotchi! (2009-2012)

Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dream (2012-2013)

Tamagotchi! Miracle Friends (2013-today)

If we consider the web animes too, the list is

Anime TV de hakken Tamagotchi (1997-1998)

Let's go Tamagotchi (2007)

Tamagotchi original animation (2008)

Tamagotchi! (2009-2012)

I liked all the anime shows, but I only watched 2 episodes of Yume Kira Dream and 1 episode of Miracle Friends, because I can't watch them on my Wii, that's really sad that nobody subbed them, even an anime like PPGZ have been subbed, and I don't understand why, since it's really childish and girly, and who made it just ruined the Powerpuff Girls, PPGZ is the worst magical girl anime I watched, in my opinion Precure is better, someone even English subbed the Japanese dub of MLP, and I don't understand why, since it's an english-speaking cartoon, and I really dislike the Japanese dub.

The Tamagotchi anime is really well made, and after 4 years from the release of Tamagotchi! I still ask to myself the absence of subs, same for the second movie...

I think many could relate to the characters, the characters have similar things to must of us, and the episodes' plots are really well made, they're cute, funny, fantastical, and sometimes even touching, with similar feelings and situations of our lives.

Am I the only person who believe that most kids anime are more realistic than teen-adult anime such as Naruto and One Piece?Most kids anime such as Doraemon, a kid can relate him/herself to the main character Nobita, to his life and his relationships, same for Tamagotchi, but not only kids can relate to the characters, but adults too.

Here in Italy most otaku said that the Tamagotchi anime looks like something for kids only, they judged it before watching it, they only looked to the cute characters saying "it's a stupid cartoon only for kids", well Happy Tree Friends are cute too, but they're not for kids, they think cute= stuff only for kids, but that's not true.

Doraemon is Japan and Japanese animation's messenger, and Doraemon is a kodomo manga and anime, so who judged a kids anime or manga only for kids before reading or watching it is an idiot...

I've watched a few episodes and I dunno, watching without subs is weird, things are kinda repetitive and yeah... It's just a bit too happy for me (to not say childish- the opening might be childish but the anime is not). I just can't get myself to watch it properly, though I want to.

I'm sorry but what you call "original series" is the second series, the first Tamagotchi was released in 1997

Anime tv de hakken Tamagotchi (1997-1998)

Tamagotchi! (2009-2012)

If we consider the web animes too, the list is

Anime TV de hakken Tamagotchi (1997-1998)

Let's go Tamagotchi (2007)

Tamagotchi original animation (2008)

Tamagotchi! (2009-2012)

In general when people refer to the original anime, we mean the one with Lovelitchi and Meloditchi >w<. Most everybody knows they made a TV show in 1997 (Regardless, I wouldn't call it an 'anime', I'd call it a cartoon).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a hard time finding the original and can only get the first episodes, but I think it's really good.

I enjoy the anime but the first one will always be the best!!! but when Melodytchi came I was like "GOSH DARN IT MAMETCHI AND LOVELITCHI LOVE IS GONE FOREVER!!!!" I used to ship then together though xD but then HIMESPETCHI CAME which I thought no good episode without her but hen she left I complted hated season 2 of yume kira dreams oops =u=' but Miracle friends came it was funny and cute :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back