I MUST KNOW..pierces worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliciavz88

Reaction score
Im buying a tamagotchi P again, and this time im buying some pierces to go with it. But from some of the reviews ive seen, it seems that each pierce doesnt come with alot of new items and stuff...for the price that they are. So can yall who actually own a Tama P with pierces weigh in on this situation please. DO you enjoy the pierces and are they worth it? Thanks Alicia*

They look pretty cool and its worth it because you get 10 character changes or 3 new characters along with items and more.

but why did you sell your whole collection

I think it depends on what you're looking for, be in more characters/costumes, extra games to play, or extra items. Some may be worth it, and some may not be, I think it depends on the person.

Shoot, double post, sorry. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
The pierces are so worth it they are not only a cute touch to the p's but solve the issue with releasing a new Tama just for one to 3 characters.

the best I think would be:

Miraclize

Love&melody

Melody land

I love these and they provide new cute characters to play with these also come with lots of new items and games so I recommend these the most.

It's really up to you but it's great if you've done everything on your p's and you want to raise new characters or you can't download items from a phone to your p's

I'm not really into buying the pierces. They are cool but for two pierces you can buy an entire Tamagotchi. :p

I'm not really into buying the pierces. They are cool but for two pierces you can buy an entire Tamagotchi. :p
They're ten dollars each, I don't think that's too expensive if anything I'm surprised they aren't 15. The pierces give you more characters so you don't have to keep spending hundreds on new tamas it's an upgrade. Besides I'd rather get a pierce than a TF any day at least they have better features on them than the whole toy

They are worth it if you buy them on sites like ami ami etc, but when you buy two or more, or with another toy- they are indeed 10$ each, but the shipping is sometimes high there. Buying two pierces on amiami is still cheaper than buying one on ebay, though.

I know, the prices for the pierces scared me a bit, :huh: and i feel like theres so many of them out now can we ever catch up? lol But ima try them out, thanks guys this really helped. Its good to know which of the tamagotchi stuff to invest in...theres so MANY versions and all. :eek:

I think there's between 12 and 16 now? I lost count. Needs to be an information thread with all of them listed or something....

It entirely depends on the pierce uwu.

I have Berry Sweets, Tama-Star Circus, Royal Change and Baby?! Change. I would honestly avoid the Change pierces >w<. They just don't really add much to the game... a few items and some character changes, I just don't like it =n=. On the contrary I wholly recommend the Basic pierces, the games are fun and they add three new raisable characters to the mix which can be stored with the other characters in your notebook if you raise them to TamaTomo, they won't contribute to the rocket blueprint though.

thanks thats really hekpful. i was wondering which of the two was worth it.

Being "worth it" is completely subjective. I would suggest you visit Bandai's page for a detailed look at each pierces:

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tamagotchi/ps/deco.html

The page may be in Japanese, but everything looks self-explanatory. Use the left/right arrows to scroll through each pierce then click the piercing to view the detailed information.

It will show what stuff each piercing has - only then you can decide for yourself which pierces you would prefer.

My recommendations would be the Circus, Royal, Miraclise, Sanrio, Disney and the Anniversary pierces.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my first pierce today myself (two of them, actually) and I think they are worth it. They are a very fun addition, and I personally like how they made sure that obtaining a certain pierce exclusive character is not that easy.

They are worth it if you buy them on sites like ami ami etc, but when you buy two or more, or with another toy- they are indeed 10$ each, but the shipping is sometimes high there. Buying two pierces on amiami is still cheaper than buying one on ebay, though.
Yeah, right now I am getting an EnTama CYOI second-hand in excellent condition for the price that is equal to one deco pierce with shipping on ebay... ;P

So I'd recommend getting them from the japanese sites, many people from TamaTalk do that.

do notttt go on ebay if you end up wanting to buy one, they go for like $25 it's just ridiculous

I think pierce's worth it if it's price is under 15$ per pierce. I'm waiting for miracrise, berry sweet, dream coffret and melody land. I think the miracrise is fun, 3 character looks nice and the pierce itself looks nice too. The addition game seems interesting :3

I advise you to buy at least two pierces each time, one character one, one change one. Or two character ones. Seriously, it will take a loong while before you will make use of all of the transforms of the change pierce, and it doesn't have a game anyway. Not saying they are bad though, I like my baby change pierce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back