ADULT and CHILD had a baby on V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thurin

Reaction score
This just happened and I can not believe it.

My Tama V4 that is a MALE (Tosakatchi)
tumblr_mz72zsGcMd1scbdmlo1_250.jpg

just matched (through the matchmaker) with a CHILD (mohitamatchi)
tumblr_mz7304jo8M1scbdmlo1_250.jpg
who is also a male, and had a baby boy child.

My V4 glitched when I went to the matchmaker. The matchmaker came our but then got stuck. The reset button wouldn't work and I could not get anything to move. I took out the battery, put it back in and called for the matchmaker again (by setting the time to 2:59PM and waiting a min) and the matchmaker brought Mohitamatchi out for me to marry!?

I am not making this up.. I really wish I could have taken a picture ! WOW.....

Here is the aftermath.

tumblr_mz72zdPhiC1scbdmlo1_250.jpg

anyone else had something like this happen? It was very bizarre !!!

- Thurin

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really have one but it's a commen glitch it happens like that other post of an adult getting married to a teen sorta :blink:

It's a common glitch on the V4, it's not anything too drastic.

But it could be worse. Sometimes teen tamagotchi characters get visited by the matchmaker lol

Wow that's really wierd! I've heard of teens getting married on the V4 but I've never heard of a toddler marrying. (By the way, Mohitamatchi can also be a girl).

Good to know! But the child character can also be a girl? The growth chart I found for the v4 says it's only a boy..?

I heard that it might be dangerous to marry your tama to the wrong age group. Something about it freezing and needing to reset your tama because it glitches out. Maybe that only happens sometimes? Either way, if the matchmaker brings me a teen or younger, I refuse.

I heard that it might be dangerous to marry your tama to the wrong age group. Something about it freezing and needing to reset your tama because it glitches out. Maybe that only happens sometimes? Either way, if the matchmaker brings me a teen or younger, I refuse.
Good to know! I will take it easy next time and not go for it. Especially since TamaTown is gone I DO NOT want to reset my V4 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back