v4.5 sound change?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryonyanko

Reaction score
Did I miss some event where the audio tones completely changed ? It doesnt sound anything like when I first started up. It's not softer or anything it's just different beeps !

That's so strange! Maybe the batteries are getting old? Try a fresh one and see if that helps!

I've made a video ! Please ignore the child in the background :)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Wow, that's really weird. o-o To me, it sounds like the same sounds but extremely slowed down somehow. Have you tried new batteries already? o:

Ohh now that you mention it that way it does sound similar ! I have yet to try new batteries... That would really blow if it was the batteries because they were fresh and new

Lol I like it tbh. xD I wish I knew what caused this, I'd do the same thing to mine hahaha. xd

That is SO cool! I love the sounds, I wish I could make mine sound like that too. It doesn't seem like a battery issue as the sounds have totally changed...maybe the problem is internal, like it could have corrosion or something.

I'm glad you guys like it lol but unfortunately I don't. I have to keep it on mute because the 4.5 seems to be very loud and the slow beeps are more disruptive to outdoors :( I wish I could turn it back ... I don't want to reset it D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back