Help - brand name of this VP?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgcursed

Reaction score
My friend searh virtual pet from this picture. It has a pink strange shell. It beeps a little weird. Have you ever seen it?

https://savepic.net/4315663m.htm

Malfoy Edit: Please use EDIT function and do not post consecutively. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I have never seen this one before. It looks very interesting! O.O

Isn't that the dating Dinkie pet? I forget the name, though. I think it started with a K.

Isn't that the dating Dinkie pet? I forget the name, though. I think it started with a K.
I think you're talking about the Rikou no Koibito. It does look really similar, but it's a little different from this pink mystery pet. I've never seen this before either. xD

No Midorime, it's neither Rikou Rikou Chan nor Rikou No Koibito (I have this one, it is very rare). The one from this pic appears to be a some sort of multi-pet, it has a monkey on the screen.
Hm, "talking 4 in 1 pet", it really looks interesting... Mgcursed, where did you find this? Have you got any more info?

Dear friends, yes; this is no Rikou No Koibito, because I am a great fan of it, and I know it very well. The girl, that asked me to find brandname of this pet told me that there were dinosaur, monkey and some others pets inside it. It is loud a lot. And she saw it only once: in the childhood and on the photo of person, that she dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back