#dreamtownlogic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamJJE101

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Okay, so a few of us were on TamaCHAT! and we were playing the new Dream Town for the Tamagotchi Friends, and we noticed that there were a few issues with the site. One thing led to another, and we decided to start a meme for Dream Town with the title #dreamtownlogic.​

If you don't know what a meme is, I'm sure a quick Google Search will clear that up for you.

So this thread is dedicated to the most irrelevant member of the Dream Town Team, Julietchi, and her contemplative pose - what is she thinking about Dream Town? It's your job to create a meme that fits Dream Town and post it here for all of us here to see and laugh at.

Note: Please make sure to keep all memes appropriate and follow site rules as normal.

Disclaimer: The following link will redirect to a site out of TamaTalk and by clicking this you take full responsibility for any off-site issues that may occur, and TamaTalk cannot be held accountable for any problems you may or may not experience.

Here is the meme:

j7Jnu2ZXjRjcM.png

Go to this link to create your own:

https://memegenerator.net/Dreamtownlogic

Let the fun begin! :)

45023224.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't part of the meme image, but I made this while in the chat based on #dreamtownlogic! It'll be the next quest in Dream Town!

dbtphZc.jpg

Amazing tamagotchi-style art by Eternal Mametchi Fan ^.^

8b568d9dcd8d0eeb22313fac474b6c91.jpg

These are awesome I've been waiting for people to make Tama memes I made one it's pretty average but I have some dream town logic I will make hehe

For now I heard some people were expirenecing a glitch so...

Edit: here's another

34acd3fd629168fe293f81e17208470a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
45292173.jpg

I made this one! C'mon people, keep this topic up!
Also made this one (With the Kuchipatchi meme XD)

45294752.jpg
-Tamacass

45306811.jpg

True, True. When you look at Himespetchi's friend card, one of her favourite things is a giant hamburger thingy. :eek:
45307223.jpg

LOL, one of my encounters! :p
-Tamacass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back