How often do your packages get lost?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittygotchi

Reaction score
So I'm pretty convinced that my Dream Coffret Set has gotten lost in the mail. If it in fact was thrown into an abyss, this will be the first time for me that a package has gotten lost.

So how often do your packages get lost in the mail?

And also, how often have you gotten a package late that you were convinced was gone for good? And how late was it?

I wish I knew if I should still be expecting it or if I should just put it out of my mind completely :/

For me, maybe once every few years. I tend to get damaged packages more often than lost ones. Some were misdelivered, but the neighbors always came to drop them off to me.

In the last decade, I think I only had one package lost (regarding all my hobbies, not just Tamagotchis). I really haven't had a lot of bad experiences. Even that one time, the seller was very understanding and sent a brand new item out for me after I wrote to her-- which I received, no problems at all the second time.

In the past few years, I've had 2. In a ratio, it's not that many, but it is a little sad :( I'd recommend waiting at least another 2 weeks after the expected date before losing all hope. I usually like to think it's out there, somewhere!

I suspected my package was lost, after it didn't arrive for 6 months.

But it turned out the person never sent it out in the first place. <_<

Last year, 168 orders, 4 did not arrive.

I had to wait up to 11 weeks for some though. In china they usually stuff a sea container, and when it's full, they ship the container. If you're the first package in, it can take some time before it gets to you.

My packages never get lost, and most of the time they arrive quicker than expected. ^_^ It's true my Tama-Gos got sent at the wrong sorting facility but that only wasted 2 days or so.

My dad gets his packages lost so often :( 1/10 he says. He mainly orders from China... maybe that's why ^^

I recently had one lost as well, first time for it too. It was my blue Tamagotchi P's, ended up at ISC New York on Jan 4th and hasn't moved since or hasn't been scanned again at another location. But I know it's gone, I've contacted the seller and got a refund :(

I have a lot of mail in the form of parcels that comes every month as my other hobbies lead me to buy a lot online and in the hundreds of parcels I have received in the past 5-6 years of my collecting, only 3 have been lost. I also had 2 that were sent to random addresses but with the help of the Royal Mail I managed to get them safely. It was just a hassle though. =/

Since I started ordering online in the 90s I've only had one package lost. There was another that never showed up but I strongly suspect that that particular seller ripped me off since they stopped amswering E mails after I sent the money.

I have had instances where the tracking seemed to show that the package vanished off the face of the earth only for it to make an appearance days later. Sometimes packages get delayed. Hopefully yours will eventually show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back