A pokemon pierce...Why not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
I know tons of people, including myself, who would be beyond overjoyed if this ever became a reality. To me it seems like something that will never happen. I know the P's is marketed towards girls in japan and that is probably the reason it won't happen. It's really frustrating though :angry: ! Not going to lie, pokemon is a little bit more popular with males, but honestly it's like 60-40. It might be a little different in japan though, not sure. I really think that this could only be beneficial. It's not like if they made a pierce that didn't look like all glittery and stuff that they would lose any customers at all. Their precious girl customers aren't going to rebel because they made one little pierce that was even slightly gender universal. Honestly! If they don't like it they don't have to buy it. To me it seems like it could be attracting a wider audience. Pokemon is insanely popular in Japan, and Bandai has made tons of Pokemon products in the past. Why not?

1081024_687346921311680_535679469_n.jpg

I can dream, cant I? :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I'd imagine it would look more like this judging by how we all thought the Disney Pierce would be a Mickey head lol

tumblr_mztyiviiwm1rlaxa9o1_250.png

But yea, this idea has often been brought up in the tamachat

DO IT BANDAI!!!

They'd have to pair with Nintendo. Not sure those licences are cheap! :rolleyes:

They did do a Disney pierce but I don't know, even cheap chinese compagnies make tee-shirts, cups, dolls... I don't know.

They'd have to pair with Nintendo. Not sure those licences are cheap! :rolleyes:

They did do a Disney pierce but I don't know, even cheap chinese compagnies make tee-shirts, cups, dolls... I don't know.
I'm pretty sure bandai has made pokemon figures before so they likely already have some extent of licensing.

This seriously needs to happen!

I back this idea 100%!

I'm sure a Pokemon pierce would attract more attention.

If they did this, I think I might actually buy a P's.

See, Bandai? New customer! :3

I don't like crossover pierces in general, so I would not like a Pokemon pierce. I love Tamagotchi more than anything else so Bandai Japan, pls only make TAMAGOTCHI pierces for Tamagotchi P's.

Well done on that picture! When I first saw that I thought it was real and my heat skipped haha :lol:

One thing though, this would be a pocket monster pierce. I forgot we were talking about japan lol

1598227_687391914640514_1058511215_n.jpg

Also, Bandai already does have connections with nintendo/pokemon. In fact, I own a couple pokemon figures made by bandai.

oops double post :angry:

Ahh I would LOVE a Pokemon pierce!! And why not really? With Sanrio and Disney already having pierces, it would make sense since Bandai has made Pokemon products in the past.

Pikachu Mametchi would be so cute!! ^_^

How would you choose the Pokemon characters? It would be huge... Not to mention PikaCHU goes on/with everything. I would guess an eevee too. Would they include original pokes or just new ones?

Pokemon is targeted as an unisex game in Japan... If it was targeted only to males there would be no pink stuff with pokemon and no choosing your gender. So I don't see why they wouldn't a release a pierce like this. Touch Detective is not a very girly game either and yet we have a Funghi pierce, so...

They might do it, but honestly I'm not sure if Nintendo and Game Freak would bother. Though we have a Disney and Sanrio pierce...

Yes, I would love that... But what I would love even more would be a sepparate toy, made like connection Tamagotchis, but with only Pokemons to raise. iR used to battle, shop for battle items, sweets, toys and such... They made Digimons, why not Pokemons? ;<

Gosh, a Pokemon pierce... I would really buy that one. <3

The digimon was made before the anime itself, the toy was first. When it comes to Pokemon, the games were first, so yeah... They might do something like that in the future, but we'll never know. There was a Pikachu virtual pet but it wasn't very popular...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back