Valentine's Day Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
It's Valentine's Day on February 14th so why don't we have a group hatch? ;)

However, Valentine's Day is also Himespetchi's birthday... Himespetchi was such a wonderful character in the anime, and her love for Mametchi was so sweet... but then she was called back to her own planet but her parents, and she had to leave behind all her friends and her true love... it was the single most upsetting event in the anime for me. ; - ;

So for this hatch we shall run a Tamagotchi that Himespetchi is raisable on and try to get her - P's or Princess Spacy iD L. Or you can also use any Tamagotchi version you have as long as the shell is pink. :p

Hatch starts February 14th of course.

Please enter to celebrate Valentine's day and Himespetchi's birthday. <3

So if you don't have one you can get her on you must just run one that's pink? What if when you hatch you get a boy? Must you reset or can you still participate with a boy?

and this bit is strictly just for me. :) I'm currently running my P's already, 8th gen. I'm trying to achieve something already (get all characters without restarting from gen 1) however I haven't gotten Himespetchi yet and I'd love to participate. Would I be able to mate and use my new generation for this? If not I understand and I'll wait until next time. Thanks!

I already have her on my P.S. ID L, so I don't really want to re-hatch and raise her, but I'll put new batteries in and run it again? XD

So if you don't have one you can get her on you must just run one that's pink? What if when you hatch you get a boy? Must you reset or can you still participate with a boy?

and this bit is strictly just for me. :) I'm currently running my P's already, 8th gen. I'm trying to achieve something already (get all characters without restarting from gen 1) however I haven't gotten Himespetchi yet and I'd love to participate. Would I be able to mate and use my new generation for this? If not I understand and I'll wait until next time. Thanks!
It's fine if you use a boy ;D and you don't have to reset, a new generation is fine!

Was just about to start another generation on my P's anyways and I have yet to get her. I'll join.

I'll join on my P :) Hopefully i get a girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, so good. I married off my Memetchi and she had a little girl! She just turned into a Puchihanatchi.

Just got my little warutsutchi married and of course I got a boy haha. Trying to figure out who I want instead of himespetchi now.... Other than that just the baby power hour.

Okay, so I've completely reset my P's and hatched a baby girl! Yay! Made it through the baby stage and we've got ourselves a Puchihanatchi!

I ended up with Pekopekotchi. Whoops. But my ID L arrived yesterday, and I've been connecting her to a male character there. Maybe I'll have them marry and try again.

My adorable little Himespetchi:

mbllk8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back