TAMAGOTCHI P's DESIGN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OlympicAir

Reaction score
Hello tamatalkers!

I recently was thinking about getting my first color tamagotchi, the new Tamagotchi P's, so I showed one to my dad. They seem to be targeted more to girls, while previous versions were neutral. My sister, who LOVES art/painting, said she could somehow paint colors over the tamagotchi. How would you recommend doing this? :huh: :huh:

Thank you SO MUCH! :wacko:

I personally wouldn't. I don't really like customising my Tamagotchis.

Remember that a target audience is only ever just that, a target audience, and in no way is designed to restrict anyone from using them. Don't feel discouraged from getting and using one based on its appearance - there a plenty of guys here on TamaTalk (myself included) who own and enjoy running the Tamagotchi P's. :)

Also, I'm not sure how well you'd be able to paint the P's... I'm not very good with paints but it doesn't seem like something that would take to being painted on well. Perhaps you could invest in a case? There are plenty of members here on TamaTalk that make crochet cases for the Tamagotchi P's which would be able to make a more masculine case with a front cover as well (to hide the jewels and heart-plug when not in use!) for a fee to your specifications, I'm sure. That could be another option for you.

I agree. Painting the P's wouldn't be very safe imo... I mean, the jewels are on the outside anyway, so they still would be visible through the paint.
Also, I do make crochet covers, the link to my crochet tumblr is in my signature. If you want to see only my works, go to tags and then to selfmade. ;)

i think painting a tamagotchi ps would be hard especially since the front is a clear plastic, and as well as the jewels. i'd also be nervous about getting paint on the screen. i think making or buying a case would be your best bet.

remember, just because its intended for girls doesnt mean anything! buy what you want :- )

tamagotchi ps was my first color tam too, and i love it. i hope you enjoy yours as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back