Fire Emblem: Awakening

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rel95

Reaction score
My boyfriend recently got me into this game. I thought it would just be another stupid fighting game but it is AWESOME!!!

It is sort of like playing chess with actual characters and with a story. Plus you get to marry all of the characters off to each other and they produce children. Than their children become playable characters.

It is such an addicting game. It is for the 3DS and it is definitely worth the money you spend on it. I was actually thinking of buying another copy lol.

Fire Emblem is a japanese fantasy tactical strategy saga that comes far in time since the Nintendo Nes era, but never came to Europe and U.S until Fire emblem for Game Boy Advance, whose japanese name was Fire Emblem Rekka no ken, and was the second Fire Emblem Installment that came for Game Boy Advance in Japan and the first to be released out of there. There was many games before, like Fire emblem Seiken no Keifu, Fire emblem Thracia 776 or Fire Emblem Ankoku ryu to hikari no tsurugi, the first of all them.

The game is from the same house that made the Advance Wars games ( in Japan Famicom Wars ) and has some difference from this last mentioned game, such as the possible character´s deaths ( not anymore in the easy mode from Fire Emblem Kakusei/Awakening) and a medieval and detailed fantasy story in contrast with the warfare world featured in Advance Wars, but both sagas count with difficult games which make tactical thinking fun to play, as well as awesome soundtracks, maybe a bit more pathetic sounding in Fire Emblem than Advance wars, but that´s my opinion.

Ahhh, i LOOOOVE Fire Emblem! I married Chrom, of course.

My friend refuses to let me marry Lissa to anybody because he loves her too much, LOL.

Lol so far I have married Chrom, Yarne, and Nah.

I love Fire Emblem: Awakening!

I spent an insane amount of time looking through the character list to make the most realistic couplings to create the children characters. Now I have a word doc of OTPs on my computer.

It didn't interfere with my life at all! :D

I love Fire Emblem: Awakening as well! I have yet to have time to sit down and finish it and all the DLC but what I have played so far is super enjoyable! All the characters are just wonderful! I don't even have a fave because I love them all!

I got this game the day I bought my 3DS.

It's a wicked fun and addicting game. The characters are so enjoyable.

I don't like playing on classic mode... I like the characters too much for them to die.

Also there's a lot of famous voice actors in the game.

I married Gangrel~

I play Fire Emblem The sacred Stones in my Game Boy Advance. what is your favorite character class? I love pegasus riders!

I bought this game a while ago and I love it! Though I can't play since my boyfriend begged me (almost stole it from me xD) and I'm waiting for him to finish.

I'm so excited to play it again since I just played like.. 6 chapters if I'm not wrong :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back