[RELEASE] Pokemon Bank

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tabbytabtab

Reaction score
Pokemon bank has come to NA! FINALLY! And some random questions :p

Are you going to get it?

How long has it seemed of a wait for you?

Are you excited?

Did your region already have it?

Thanks TamaMum for putting this in the right place :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been out for two days in australia I really like it but I hate that you move your pokemon to one specific box only to transfer them its annoying

Thanks TamaMum, I was going to put it in there but then I didn't think it would belong there either

I'm not going to get it because..

1) I don't have internet on my 3DS

2) usually download exclusives are really simple games, so I don't understand everyone's happiness

3) bored of Pokemon invading people's mind xD

Last edited by a moderator:
The main reason everyone is happy about Pokemon Bank is that it allows you to transfer your caught Pokemon from Black and White (1 or 2) to X and Y in conjunction with the Poke Transporter. Just in case some people didn't know. :)

Anyway, I downloaded the bank and transporter as soon as they came out here in the US earlier and transferred all but one of my Pokemon over from White 2 to X. This includes but is not limited to my event Pokemon (Genesect and Meloetta) as well as the Tornadus Therian Form that I had caught in Dream Radar. Not to mention my Serperior (Started with Snivy in White 2).

Now I have that much more incentive to finish White 2 and Dream Radar. :)

I like it, but I have to get a freaking Nintendo ID on there and waste 50 perfectly good cents on that crap.

But I've tried it on my sister's 3DS, and it is rather annoying. The way you have to transfer and switch boxes and games over and over is pretty dumb, since I'm pretty sure that they can make a transfer system that's not THAT complicated. Also I don't like the way the Celebi you get looks on there. I don't know why, but something about it seems off in my eyes.

...But other than that, I'm glad I finally got a shiny Sylveon, since I could never decide what to make it evolve into on my Black 2 game.

-rabies online test-

I need to update my 3ds, probably. That takes forever here. I am interested in trying it eventually. Is celebi going to be available still? I have one but I don't follow as close as I used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back