Sign in to follow this  
Pango

Magic Pengel: The Quest for Color

I sometimes like to play this 10-year-old PS2 game called "Magic Pengel: The Quest for Color". It sounds like fun! You draw something and it comes to life. And you can use it to fight against other doodles! Has any of you played this game?

Actually... Yes. I played it a lot when I first got it. I haven't played in a while but I do remember how fun it was. Kinda reminds me of a mix of Digimon/Pokemon and Drawn to Life game. I thought it was very creative and good for all ages. The doodles you make we're just too cool. I loved that you could draw just about anything.

Yeah, but I'm running out of ideas on what to draw. Any ideas?

Someone from Animal Crossing? Maybe think of random objects and change them? I just doodle until I get something that looks fun or unique. None of them are of things and look like squiggles.