Favorite YouTuber?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot decide on one favourite YouTuber...my favourites are (in no particular order) ExplodingTNT, ItsJerryAndHarry, Orepros, TheMiningMovies and YikeFilms. Guess what they all make videos about. :p

I don't have one. I have so many! I'll list some...

Lets Players -
Achievement Hunter / roosterteeth - Hilarious lets plays, podcasts and so much more. You dont know how much I love the Achievement Hunter gang.
Cryaotic - His voice~~~ <3 Also his rpg maker lets plays are wonderful. AND HIS VOICE <3 Specially when he's being serious.
Syndicate - Minecraft lets plays.
Markiplier - His SCP foundation stuff is hilarious. XD

Singers/vocaloid
JoyDreamerJourney- Pretty Vocaloid covers and english covers
JubyPhonic- More awesome vocaloid english covers.
Kyaami- Awesome vocaloid and utau user. Seriously. She makes the utau Ritsu sound so freaking awesome i cant even.

Toy reviews etc
Ashens - Wonderful accent poundland reviews and so much more! Love him!
Thew - Another wonderful accent but with transformer reviews. Even if you dont like transformers his vids are entertaining!
SilverLugia860 - Pokemon toy reviews! She tends to be overly complimentary but she provides a good look at the toys. Also a good news source.
RaTamaZone - Pfft, like you don't know. =P But yeah. Awesome youtuber. Go. Go subscribe.

Hm...

ProJared, Pewdiepie, Jenna Marbles, Juby Phonic, Slyfoxhound, Cry, CinnamonToastKen, BanzaiPro, MyHarto, and Jacksfilms. :D

My most favorites are Caddicarus, The Game Theorists, Christopher Niosi, and all the folks from Normal Boots.

dang do i have a lot. :rolleyes:

here they are, in no particular order...

LPers: Cryaotic, NicoB, pewdiepie, chuggaaconroy, Game Grumps, Skydoesminecraft, ASF jerome, Brisulph, MadameWario, arglefumph, Marriland, Rooster teeth, Stampylonghead, Lucahjinn, Pushing Up Roses, TheCampingRusher, SirEldricIV, DeceasedCrab

Reviewers: ashens, LuckyPennyShop, BinsToyBin, the AVGN, Ebolaworld, JonTron, DigiBrony, EvantubeHD, FamiliarFacesChannel, Mandalorian30

Animations/Other cool stuff: FluffyMixer, BronyDanceParty, DYKgaming, Game theory, Egoraptor, FLuffeTalks, Hotdiggedydemon, Kipkay, Magic of Rahat, Matt3756, OwnagePranks,Shaytards, Smosh, TheFineBros, Vsauce, theJWittz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back