Tamagotchi Friends - New shell designs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXKayaXX

Reaction score
Great news!

I've seen that soon there will be 6 new designs for the TMGC Friends, and they're quite brilliant.

I've provided an image for each of them so we can see what they look like.

Tamafriednspurple.jpg

Tamafriendsblack.jpg

Tamafriednsbff.jpg

Jeweltf.jpg

Pinksilvertf.jpg

Bluetf.jpg

In my opinion, the nicest one is #2 because... well, would you expect a design that nice to be in a 1st wave set? I think not. I also like #4 as well for a similar reason.

Which one is your favourite?

i really like the outlines of the shells some have! my favourite of these has to be the one with stars! :D

I'm getting 2 and i think i'll get my best friend 4. <3

What one should i get my boyfriend? o:

Sorry, this computer... >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Triple post. silly computer.

I'm getting 2 and i think i'll get my best friend 4. <3
Yeah...I do recommend those two. They are very nice...eyecatching I might add.

What one should i get my boyfriend? o:
I'd recommend #6 for him, it's honestly more... suitable. But I also recommend #3, it says BFF on it. IT'S PERFECT!

I love the new shells so much more than the designs we saw during Europe's release.

These shell designs, and a couple other new ones, were displayed at the Toy Fair and are available to view in a few YouTube videos. I highly recommend checking out the videos for even more info and design sneak peeks! Just run a search for "Tamagotchi Friends Toy Fair" and you should get a lot of results. :)

I love all 3 iD L-like designs and I am definietly getting one once they come out. As for the other 3, well, not really my thing. :)

I love all 3 iD L-like designs and I am definietly getting one once they come out. As for the other 3, well, not really my thing. :)
Yeah, I like those as well. They are nice. I like them better because you can see through to the inside and they improve the entire TMGC Friends' image.

It's sad tho, that Bandai USA makes the same mistake that the UK did. They post of damaged prototypes. Look at the first button here:
Tamafriendsblack.jpg

It has a freakin' dent. I guess I can give up hopes for better made shells in the second wave... :/

I love the second one! It looks kinda like anything you can find in my room, pink and black. But Carol_tama does bring up a good point about the button. :p

Yay! :)

I really want the BFF one and the second one. They are awesome!
I really hope they come to Australia! :D

-Tamcass

PS: I also love the pink ID L one! It's so... um, pink! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back