Tama-go Or Freinds?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bjman8

Reaction score
Hi So what do u prefer and why ?

:lol: :D

Tama-go vs TMGC FREINDS!

LET THE COMMENTS BEGIN ;)

hmm, i only own a tamagotchi friends and not a tama-go.

I really like the friends!and the tama-go has figurines to place on top and stuff, so i'd say tama-go, though i'm not sure, as i don't own a tama-go.

If i would like the tama-go better, i wouldn't like it that much better, i like them almost equally and they're both awesome in my opinion

I own two TamaGO's and one Tamagotchi Friends (but it's the third one I got) and I think though I do enjoy running the Tamagotchi Friends, cause it looks super nice imo and is cute in general, I prefer my TamaGO more. Why? Because:
- better screen than TF
- figures that add loads of content (and I have all figures)
- room remodel
- faceplates
- items you can use (in figures)
It is just more fun when it comes to the 'gameplay'.
But the TF looks a lot nicer. ^^ And has better sprites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely tamago!

Apart from the size there's more to do on it and the gameplay is more predictable as in care misses give you a bad character rather than just being seemingly random like the TF the only thing I do like about the TF is the new bigger sprites.

I honestly like them both. :)

Tama-Go is better if you have figures.

Without figures, Tamagotchi Friends is better. :p

Tamagotchi Friends is fun and unique in its own way.

It has bigger sprites, better included characters than any other version, the jewelry has amazing sprites and is fun to collect, there are five games (two of them unlockable), the NFC is great and text messages are fun to send, and so on. <3

I personally dont have the Tama Friends, I think its boring, although thats just my opinion and I should judge a book by it's cover. The TamaGo is okay I guess. Not the brst but I guess that's just down to the size of it. Ill probably just buy the TF soon to see what it's like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back