Will tamatown ever come back?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaryd_c

Reaction score
will there be any way to play on tamatown ever again? :( I'm talking about the first tamagotchi town (v3-v4.5). Can i download software online or anything?

not that i know of. ;_;

if you find a way, i'd love to know! that was my childhood, maaaan....~

No. I was here when they shut it down, and they are definitely not bringing it back. There is no download and absolutely no way to play on it, unfortunately. It does kind of mess up some aspects of most of the Connections, but we're not going to get it back. I was a huge fan of TamaTown too, but it's gone now. :(

No. I was here when they shut it down, and they are definitely not bringing it back. There is no download and absolutely no way to play on it, unfortunately. It does kind of mess up some aspects of most of the Connections, but we're not going to get it back. I was a huge fan of TamaTown too, but it's gone now. :(
this is so depressing!!! :( i hope bandai makes a download for it one day :)

this is so depressing!!! :( i hope bandai makes a download for it one day :)
I really, really doubt they will. It won't look good on their new fashion brand site. *wishes it was possible to have a tone of voice online so the full meaning of that sentence could be conveyed*

I loved TamaTown!! I haven't played with tamagotchis for years and I just started up a v3 - and I'm so disappointed TamaTown is gone -_-

It's like they stole back a piece of the tamagotchi products interacting with tamatown. Something their customers actually paid for. If we can make them feel guilty about that, maybe they could release a download version or something for us. The programs at least have to be saved somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back