Sign in to follow this  
CherubHorse

When did you get your dream character?

Hi, just curious as to what your favorite character E V E R is, and if/when you got it!! I've been running my v4.5 for a while now and today I got my dream UraKuchipatchi!! I'm so happy, I took a ton of pictures xD But my ULTIMATE dream character would be Mimitchi O___O Never gotten a perfect care character, just young mimitchi on the v3 or something when it was teen time.

Anyway, I've heard a lot of stories about Chamametchi and Mimitchi......And a lot of people like Mametchi.

I'd like to hear about it :wub:

Well I got my dream character the first time I ever ran a Tamagotchi :D Mametchi of course! I loved him way before I even had a Tamagotchi virtual pet and he was the only reason why I wanted one. I didn't even know how to get him so when he DID evolve into Mametchi I died of happiness :D

If you want Mimitchi, you should have my Music Star lol. I get her all the time on that version. -_-

Well my favourite character ever is lovelitchi and I actually got her as the first character I ever raised on my green ID (which is broken now :( ) I didn't really care much for her at first but I was excited because I didn't expect getting such a rare main character and I loved her ever since her sprite is amazing on the ID way better than the p's one.

My fave chars are Shimashimatchi and Hanatchi but I never got them. ;<

YoungUraViolet (*O*) that evolved into UraVioletchi (*O*) on my V4.5 :'-D

Edit--> *I should mention I carry my V4.5 in a Violetchi pouch x)*

Edited by Itsumo-nana

KUCHIPATCHI! But i never got him on my V5 or my Tamagotchi L.I.F.E app huhu