Getting Multiple Tama P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koakuma

Reaction score
So I just ordered my first Tama P's and it is the Aikatsu set one. I like to purchase things in bulk usually because it would be the best price on ebay, but should I get multiple P's? (Considering getting minimum 3 P's with a total of 11 pierces including the Aikatsu set for a total of $338 tracked shipping included). Should I go for this collection of P's and pierces or should I just be content with my one P's with Aikatsu pierce and just get a CIAO pierce? (Total: $80-$87) I really just want the CIAO pierce with a Tama P's but CDJapan had the best deal and the Aikatsu set P's is white and pink which is so adorable. *v* Opinions please? Am I just wasting money? //Am so conflicted :unsure: Am also unsure if I really need all those pierces or is it worth it to get that many of them... o.0

Well it's up to you if you think it's worth it but keep in mine that you will need 3 P's in order to get all the secret characters

As far as the pierces go it would be best to just get the few that you like the most unless you really want to strive for having a complete set

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.. I really like Harptchi but then buying two more P's hm.. lowest ones are about $50 if I buy the set I mentioned above each P's would come out to $40 with each pierce at $20. Still I would spend less.. only getting 3 P's and the CIAO pierce would be about $200 instead of $338 with the other 9 pierces o.o

There are 17 pierces released in all, the earlier ones are getting really harder to find --- so IMO just choose the ones you like best.

well id say go for it i own 7 tamagotchi p's devices and 15 deco pierces im still hunting for the last two that i need lol i LOVE the device and think its definitely worth it!

Oh gosh xD So Tempting.. Okay I think I will decide with my next paycheck :) Thanks guys!

Yes it is white in the flat front part ( white paper actually tho under the cover) and light pink on the back with a pink rubbery heart c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back