Music Star possibly a new glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
Hi! and so in my Music Star I was bored so I felt like reseting for some reason and got a kid but I didn't want a girl since I wanted a boy and you know how an egg with 3 presents appears so it hatched but I didn't press any button so I press the reset button and didn't mean to press the download button so instead I got a new egg with the same username and all. So like you can press download when you get a baby girl/boy but you didn't want that certien gender just press download so you'll get a new one but it will no longer work if you press a button and appears name? for the baby. For some reasonyou get to keep all of the toys and intrements the former character that you had. Only than the it can't save the money though :( but you can keep the other things :) . Did this happen to anyone yet or before?

Yeah, I've heard of just this thin happen before. I think many people do it on purpose just to get more items... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back