iD L Happy Symbol Issue

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniinthetardis

Reaction score
Hi there!

I received my Tamagotchi iD L English a couple of weeks ago and have been using the Tama Zone guide for happy symbols. I currently have Shigurahimetchi. I've gotten two happy symbols from the bread (Bakery) and the scroll (Item). It reads that her third happy symbol is the ochazuke (first menu option - Restaraunt) but she has no reaction to it.

If anyone could give me some advice it would be much appreciated!

Eerie...I'm running an english ID L too right now and I had no problem for now...but I havn't get Shigurehimetchi. Have you tried with another meal to get the happy symbol?

Hmm.... I have a Tamagotchi iDL-E also, but i dont know why she isnt reacting to it. Maybe try again once you have the fourth happy symbol, if you dont already have it? Try doing it different days, or try different times, who knows! I remember a long time ago i had Shigurehimetchi, but have had many other tamas since then, and just recently reset. I dont remember having that as a happy symbol, but it more than likely is considering thats the only thing you find if you google it or do research. I hope this gets resolved soon, good luck!

I've tried the other meals as well, however no luck. I'll keep you posted - thanks for your replies!

Problem solved, everyone! Since none of the meals from the restaurant gave her a happy symbol, I decided to try something from TamaMori - the kimono really suits her and it turns out to be one of Shigurahimetchi's happy symbols.

You have an ENGLISH iD L? They have been known to glitch up when it comes to happy stamps. But don't worry, it's completely normal. ;) I'm glad you were able to figure it out though. ^_^

I had the same problem. finally after a long slosh i found the same with the kimono.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back