Sign in to follow this  
Tamagirl8

ufo

what do you do with the u.f.o becose I have one (for the first time) and when It gets there all it dose is watch . dose it do somthing like at egypt

it never does nothing well you just watch the place!!!!!! :D :lol:

I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be cool to have a ufo! It would be neat to go to different places besides the normal screen!

For a little Tamagotchi chip, I think the Animation Sequence of a UFO arriving - with suitable sound effects - landing on my Tama character and flying off screen to a desert island / Paris / New York / Easter Island, etc. is pretty cool - I don't care that all it does is sit there and look at the famous world site it is visiting....

I think perhaps you're expecting too much....(although it is even better when the Tama has a baby, because the baby goes too and sits next to the parent as it is seeing the sights).

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I got a UFO before. well i think it was. after i played jum pon my V2 something appeared and i got 100 points. i got like 3 of those so far. weird...

I reckon the U.F.O is cool if you use it it goes to lots of different places and you have to buy it :D

i want to by it how do i get it in my shop

I'm afraid you have to wait for it to come into stock! But you can use the time by making sure you always have 5,000 (five thou.) points to buy it as soon as it appears!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i hve waited 30 generrations why won't it come

There's no "reason" why it won't come....like I said, you're just going to have to wait....

Sorry...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

hey i have u.f.o!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :ph34r:

well i really liked it when i first got it but for some reson it is really boring know