ufo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl8

Reaction score
what do you do with the u.f.o becose I have one (for the first time) and when It gets there all it dose is watch . dose it do somthing like at egypt

I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be cool to have a ufo! It would be neat to go to different places besides the normal screen!

For a little Tamagotchi chip, I think the Animation Sequence of a UFO arriving - with suitable sound effects - landing on my Tama character and flying off screen to a desert island / Paris / New York / Easter Island, etc. is pretty cool - I don't care that all it does is sit there and look at the famous world site it is visiting....

I think perhaps you're expecting too much....(although it is even better when the Tama has a baby, because the baby goes too and sits next to the parent as it is seeing the sights).

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I got a UFO before. well i think it was. after i played jum pon my V2 something appeared and i got 100 points. i got like 3 of those so far. weird...

I reckon the U.F.O is cool if you use it it goes to lots of different places and you have to buy it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back