Help!How to remove yumemiru change's ribbon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anny Biondi

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was thinking about buying the Yumemiru ribbon change pierce, I love its cute transformations x3 but there's a problem... the pierce itself.

Its huge ribbon is so....embarrassing...girly and childish.Most pierces are ok, cute and little, but this one is so... :(

So...is there a way to remove the ribbon?

All fabric streatches at some point. If its like what I think, it will loosen around the pierce itself when pulling and come off. Although, it will remove and ruin the fabric. It might be possible to just push where the circut that meets the Ps and slowly separate like you would a cheap toy. Just be careful of the circut. I would put some felt or foam against the circut sides to protect it more and use a long flathead scredriver...

Then there is always cutting it off...

Here's a photo taken from the back of my own pierce:

yumemiru_zps6b172ec8.jpg

You will notice that there are four small screws at the back. Unscrew them and the two fabric parts can be taken out (they have holes for the screws inside).

Put the fabric in a safe place away from dirt and elements and screw the parts back together.

Note that the sides of the plastic parts of the pierce will be exposed due to the hole intended for the fabric ribbon. Remove at your own risk.

Use the appropriate screwdriver types as well. Using a different one may cause the screws to become stripped and completely unusable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back