my

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl8

Reaction score
my tama is a :D is that a good charecter to have

Last edited by a moderator:
no it's bad care when you take bad care of your tama it turns in a :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: i hate :wub: the most :angry: :D :D :D :p :angry: :angry: :angry:
How dare you!! its people like you that are the reasons for maskitchis being almost extinct!! SAVE THE MASKTICHIS!!!! Theyre cute:) :lol: :D :angry:

yeah. the leaf guy is good care and is called debatchi.

As for jas604... SAVE THE MASKCHIS& GOZARUCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :gozarutchi: :angry: :gozarutchi: :angry: :wub: :angry: :lol:

yeah. the leaf guy is good care and is called debatchi.As for jas604... SAVE THE MASKCHIS& GOZARUCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :gozarutchi: :angry: :gozarutchi: :angry: :wub: :angry: :lol:
yeh, i agree. SAVE THE MASKCHIS& GOZARUCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're pretty cute and they're funny. :angry:

How dare you!! its people like you that are the reasons for maskitchis being almost extinct!! SAVE THE MASKTICHIS!!!! Theyre cute:) :( :p :ph34r:
I know every one say there ugly but there cute :)

that swhat i have. I had forgotten about it liek all day and when i went to get it i thought it had dided cause it was so freaky looking. But now i actually think it kinda cute!

It's true, masktichis are pretty lame.
Humph....... Masktichis and Gozarutchis are SOOOO cute! Exspecially in boots! :ph34r: :rolleyes: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :gozarutchi: :ph34r: :gozarutchi:

no. you get them when they are too heavy or have been fed too many snaks or you take care of it badly.

How dare you!! its people like you that are the reasons for maskitchis being almost extinct!! SAVE THE MASKTICHIS!!!! Theyre cute
Maybe someone should start a drive to save the Maskitchis, Gozarutchis, and any other tama that most seem to dislike. I don't have a problem with any of them.

If you don't like the way your adult or older tama looks, put it in the costume!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back