Sign in to follow this  
Carol_tama

New Release: Tamagotchi 4U (Sep. 27th)

I was just watching the first episode of the new anime, and this drew my attention:

a5rmo.png

1. It doesn't look like any existing Tamagotchi.
2. Why would they put a picture of a non-existing Tamagotchi in the anime, unless they were planning to release it?
3. Look at the bottom of the shell. Looks like they're going to allow us customize the front side of the shell, like in TamaGOs. :)

• Like 14

Yep I saw that too!!! :D It's so awesome ahhh ;u; we could buy extra faceplates.... I wonder how much they'd cost... and maybe decorate our own yaaay! OUO

• Like 3

That'd be awesome! :)

Im 90% sure its a new tamagotchi.

Miracle Friends showed the P's at the beginning, so I mean, it makes sense.

oooh my god.

I don't have a SINGLE color tama, so I will probably get this.

• Like 1

So cool I hope it is a new tama but I hope the graphics will be better than the p's bandai was no joke so lazy with graphics they just copied andpasted most of the stuff too so im hoping it will be very innovative and did you notice..... no connection point...

• Like 2

So cool I hope it is a new tama but I hope the graphics will be better than the p's bandai was no joke so lazy with graphics they just copied andpasted most of the stuff too so im hoping it will be very innovative and did you notice..... no connection point...

Bump? Maybe they introduced NFC as well :D

A color Tamagotchi with NFC technoloy would drain batteries in 5 seconds o3o;

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan

True dat... hmm. maybe they just didn't show the infrared connection

anyway, the Gotchishinbun just came out and nothing about the tamagotchi, so, another month to wait

Usually we find out about new Tamagotchis before Gotchishinbun releases the info, so checking HLJ and Amiami every day may reveal the name of the new Tamagotchi.

• Like 1

Nah there will be a way around it to conserve power they could switch to AA's or do whatever who knows, but the plate thing is a good idea hopefully it will replace and make a more logical version of the deco pierces I've had the idea of how cool it would be to make the plates of the Tama be DLC for ages so I'm happy this could be the case. I wonder how long till we get a press release or a preorder leak.

Double

Edited by furbitchi

A new color Tamagotchi would be probably released on 23rd November. So I wouldn't expect any official information until, say, September, maybe August.

• Like 1

A NEW TAMAGOTCHI? OH YES YES YES THIS IS AWESOME

i'm looking forward to it already!! :D

It looks awesome..and gender neutral too x3 well, the previous colored versions' location is Tamagotchi Town, the P's location is Dream Town, so they have to make a new version which its location is DreamTamaTown.

It really looks like it can be customized with faceplates just like the Tama-Go.It would be awesome!

Edited by Anny Biondi

Hmm, makes sense. Seems like they're trying to tease us with that picture.

It looks like some of them are going to look just like the Coffret P's! If this whole thing is true, I'm glad they are coming up with some new and vibrant colours rather than having one specified colour for each Tamagotchi (referring to the above image). I'd like this Tamagotchi to bring the plant feature back, I was pretty bummed that it wasn't on the P's. :mellow:

Ultra-bright pink body, cream outline.... girly :P

It looks like a modified iD L with the possibility of an interchangeable front plate.

No pierce plugins... hmmmm. Bandai JP's got some explaining to do :D

• Like 1

No pierces probably because of that apparent choking hazard thing. I thought the same thing furbitchi btw- it wouldn't be terribly hard to get a scanning card technology on a tamagotchi, and there wouldn't be a choking hazard too.