Sign in to follow this  
Carol_tama

New Release: Tamagotchi 4U (Sep. 27th)

It seems to me that the adults will swing back and forth between post-adult evolutions maybe? So let's say you're raising Kuchipatchi depending on how much food or exercise he gets he is going to be able to change between maru, normal and ikemen at any time. Of course I may be wrong, but that's how I understand it.

On a sidenote,,, mm... I'm a little sad the 4U still hasn't popped up for sale. I said this before but I swear this wait is making me increasingly paranoid...

• Like 1

Maybe the post-adult forms will be like the Petite and Large families on the V5 where you can feed them a certain food or have them use a certain item to change them back.

• Like 4

Maybe the post-adult forms will be like the Petite and Large families on the V5 where you can feed them a certain food or have them use a certain item to change them back.

This is actually a good concept --- I'm kind of hoping the same thing that they can swing from one transformation to another... let's face it. Bandai can't please everybody, so a little flexibility won't hurt, right? :D

Why isnt this and the Tamagotchi Friends thing in the Tama-News thread yet?

Why isnt this and the Tamagotchi Friends thing in the Tama-News thread yet?

Because only Admin starts Tama News threads, and usually new release threads are in Comments and Rumours.

More pictures:

kc1pbr.jpgvykvbq.jpg10f6gqp.jpgdz8qzd.jpg35bhyso.jpg

Edited by BlueCheeseMonkey~
  • Like 5

dat hunger bar tho

• Like 2

Bath soap lol. I wonder what those little plastic charm things are? It seems to say "Tamagotchi 4U tablet"... I wonder what it actually is for. They're pretty cheap and my fave is the blue one.

EDIT: It's candy, I wonder why the price is so low but on stuff like amazon it's a lot more expensive ono

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan

Bath soap lol. I wonder what those little plastic charm things are? It seems to say "Tamagotchi 4U tablet"... I wonder what it actually is for. They're pretty cheap and my fave is the blue one.

That's actually a bath bomb bandai have made them before in tamagotchi planet shape, they have little toys inside. Also the tamagotchi tablets are old they are just charms you can customise they have made idl ones before

Also it's confirmed that the touch cards will replace the pierces! The aikatsu one will have the card and the faceplate I really like this Idea no more annoying pierces and just the downloads we want.

• Like 2

Omigosh we can BUY TOUCH CARDS? :D :D :D

I wonder how much content each touch card will have o_O

I wonder what others they'll make. I hope they won't make too many collab cards. I want Tropicatchi and Candy Pakupaku!

• Like 2

Bandai just release it pls...

I NEED EVERYTHING NOW...

The aikatsu one had been confirmed to have a background, a icon background, and two characters. But there may be more or less in it. I know the bonus with Rola has her dog, her and a background but again there may be more on that Aswell. The question is are these semi permanent or will they be deleted once you tap a different card.

Double.

Edited by furbitchi

Aikatsu card will release on October 31st.

Do you need to scan the touch card with a phone before you can send it to the Tamagotchi 4U? o_O The picture on the Aikatsu sign makes it seem that way

• Like 1

double post curse

Aikatsu card will release on October 31st.

Do you need to scan the touch card with a phone before you can send it to the Tamagotchi 4U? o_O The picture on the Aikatsu sign makes it seem that way

No that's a toy called the aikatsu phone smart you just need to tap the card with your Tama.

Oh I'm dumb lol

Based on the stats screen there doesn't seem to be a collecting happy symbols thing anymore~