Sign in to follow this  
Carol_tama

New Release: Tamagotchi 4U (Sep. 27th)

oh crap that chocolate mint faceplate makes me hungry lol

Tama Galaxy Style

UccaB1i.jpg

Wait. Look closely. It's Lovesoratchi in a yellow button up shirt. He's probably going to grow into his next stage of development sometime in the next 2 months.

Man.... They really know how to make money.... = =||| So many faceplates that I want....

• Like 3

I feel like buying a faceplate or two. Seems sorta pointless without the 4u. Lol. I know I will get one but there is proof waiting was the right choice this time around. See what is on that and go from there. The wait is worth it, keep telling myself that. Hahaha.

Is that true that from one Rola card you can send the items to only 2 TMGC 4 Us?

I usually hate everything pink and girly... But I have to say the Anniversary 4U looks amazing, the way they mixed the colours and the tones they chose makes them really pleasing to the eyes, but I don't get why they always choose pink and purple for the special versions, its getting a bit monotone lol

I love some of the new faceplates too, specially the galaxy one, it's not girly, it's cute, and it's simple, so perfect ^_^

I also love the neck straps, I didn't like the original 4U straps, this ones look a lot better xD

Not a fan of the sticker faceplates though, they seem a bit pointless when they force you to put some stickers in certain places -_-

Has anyone succeed at downloading characters yet BTW? I wanna know how the downloadable growth works :blink:

Many people have downloaded characters. If you download a character, you go to the book icon and select Downloaded characters. It will tell you how to get him/him. Eg. To get Kikitchi you must drink the Banana Juice three times during the Toddler stage with a boy..

• Like 1

More photos ^_^

WrmuIQ8.pngdg1OVn7.pngXqRkfjq.pngs8A8pFN.png

• Like 1

More photos ^_^

WrmuIQ8.pngXqRkfjq.png

Oh! So that's hows you get the other items. Haha thank you! :D

Plus, man the backyard looks pretty in its final stages. Maybe if I use the Aikatsu card I ordered 1000 times I might get it. I hope.

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl

Wow amazing this toy gets better and better I love the houses so much I hope I can get the next mansion soon I should've connected close to a hundred with my phone.

• Like 1

The app has three new downloads today: a new wallpaper, an RC car, and a cookbook.

• Like 1

Is that true that from one Rola card you can send the items to only 2 TMGC 4 Us?

• Like 2

I found a section on the 4U FAQ, its in Japanese so I translated it...

MAXIMUM DOWNLOADS

Meals: 20

Snacks: 20

Wallpapers: 10

Items: 15

Games: 2

Clothes: 5

Accessories: 10

Destinations: 4

Coupon: 1

Bingo: 1

Gashapon: 1

Characters: 8

Seasonal Decorations: 4

Edited by *Hayden*
  • Like 6

Most likely. Japanese people on Twitter and Instagram have said so apparently.

that sounds like a decent amount of downloads! >w< can't wait to get mine in so i can start loading it with all the wonderful things uvu

How come you can get so many meals and snacks? They're the most boring thing you can download XD

• Like 1

How come you can get so many meals and snacks? They're the most boring thing you can download XD

Maybe it costs less stroage space?

• Like 1