Sign in to follow this  
Carol_tama

New Release: Tamagotchi 4U (Sep. 27th)

Motetchi and Antoinetchi added to the English app!

Will be running my 4U this weekend to get one of the two!

• Like 1

Meh, I'm gonna have to sort out a new NFC device this payday. Motetchi is too awesome not to raise.

Edited by wesley_13j

Meet the new fan made character, Bouquetchi :)

http://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/event/camp_spring/kekka.html

It's about time! That contest was back in March.

We'll be seeing her sometime around September on the app, and everywhere else in Japan.

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl

Did she make it as an actual tamagotchi!!!

Indeed. There was a character making contest that was held for Japanese people last March. Because her idea was chosen, she will be a legitimate Tamagotchi and will be downloadable for the Tamagotchi 4U and Tamagotchi 4U+ through the application. As TSG said, she'll be released around September.

Edited by SupahCow090

I am getting the tamagotchi 4u+ I just can't wait for mstr blinky translates the language for the tama

I am getting the tamagotchi 4u+ I just can't wait for mstr blinky translates the language for the tama

Just wondering, does anyone know do 4U's arrive in Finland as well? I've always wanted a Tamagotchi that has a screen with colors, but even buying stuff from eBay is impossible at this time.

Just wondering, does anyone know do 4U's arrive in Finland as well? I've always wanted a Tamagotchi that has a screen with colors, but even buying stuff from eBay is impossible at this time.

The 4U is likely going to stay in Japan like most colors. Besides Ebay, you could trying ordering a 4U or 4U+ from HLJ, or CDJapan. They are much more cheaper than ebay.

• Like 1

The 4U is likely going to stay in Japan like most colors. Besides Ebay, you could trying ordering a 4U or 4U+ from HLJ, or CDJapan. They are much more cheaper than ebay.

Oh, that's a shame. It would be nice to have color Tamagotchis to arrive somewhere else as well - so the 4U's are presumably in Japanese too?

Oh, that's a shame. It would be nice to have color Tamagotchis to arrive somewhere else as well - so the 4U's are presumably in Japanese too?

Yup, all Japanese

Yup, all Japanese

Thank you for the answer. u v u

What is the difference between the 4U and the 4U+ other than it's newer?

What is the difference between the 4U and the 4U+ other than it's newer?

New babies and toddlers, two new adults, four new Personality Stages, new location/s, and different games. It also welcomes back the gardening feature. It introduces a new feature that upgrades an item every time you connect with another 4U or 4U+.

• Like 1

New babies and toddlers, two new adults, four new Personality Stages, new location/s, and different games. It also welcomes back the gardening feature. It introduces a new feature that upgrades an item every time you connect with another 4U or 4U+.

Thank you!!! I am starting my color tama collection, and I am trying to figure out all the differences between each device. :)