Sign in to follow this  
SonicBlades

What inspired your user name?

So, one of my nicknames is Cyboruga. Cyboruga = cyborg + oruga (caterpillar in Spanish). My best friend started calling me that because of my love for both technology and insects.

I started thinking about what would my name be if I was a Tamagotchi character. And then I came up with Cyborutchi :D

"Maybe it's a DREAM, maybe nothing else is real" -Bad Apple

Dreamtalia

The red butterfly in Zero:Spirit Focus

Because tamagotchi's rock! :D

No but actually, my username for youtube is my fav #, name then rocks (________rocks) rocks so I just changed it to tamagotchirocks since I love tamagotchi's and they do rock so I just decided to go with it :)

Uhhhhhhhhh, because I thought it was cool at the time....... >.> <.<

This is one of those usernames your embarrassed to tell your friends when they ask for your gamer tag or something

Edited by Nightwatcher

My username was orignally refrencing to a Homestar Runner episode called "Meet Marshie!". And this wasn't the first time I thought it up, I used it on the Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town game.

Edited by MarshyMellow

I use this as my username everywhere. 9 is my favorite number, and Mouse is an old nickname I don't go by anymore but I'm just used to using this username everywhere because it's usually not taken. When it is taken, I just use NineMouse9.

My username ~SkrillexGotchi~ was due to my Skrillex obsession kick and my love for Tamagotchis. Plus, this my new account (moved from Chama to this), so yeah.

A hated character from the anime Madoka Magica. It's sort of like a noise he makes.

Finnish word for "cat." Been using the name everywhere for the past couple of months, and it's been sticking. :3

When I really look back on it, I have absolutely no idea what inspired my username. I had never made "Chatterbox" my username for anything before TamaTalk, and I haven't made it my username for anything else since (and it's been nearly 10 years, I made this account in 2006!). I guess it just came to me and I rolled with it.

(Sorry about the long text, it's a really random story. :P )

My name comes from the last part of an exclamation in Swedish, which is equavivalent in use to "abra kadabra".

The exclamation is "Hokus pokus filijokus", and really has no meaning apart from indicating that some kind of magic is happening.

Apparently it comes from a long time ago, when the words said by the priest during the communion in the christian services were in latin, and nonschooled people in Sweden thought it was some kind of magic, transforming the wine and bread into the blood and body of Jesus Christ. The "incantation" was joked about, and as it was thought that parts of it sounded like "Hokus pokus filijokus", it began to be used jokingly as a magic incantation.

I took my name because I was noticing that the last part is almost always left out.

For example, in Sweden you might read someone promoting a theory, stating "This is no hokus pokus, it's really based on research and science."

They just always seem to leave out filijokus part.

I don't have a problem with that, I just decided to take part of the word and use it as a name for fun.

Nowadays though, I almost always use the name Chaios, because I feel like i can relate to a crossing of chai tea and chaos. There is plenty of both in my life. :D

My user name is kind of a pun on my last name. Obviously I can't post my last name on the internet, but if you knew me I swear it'd be funny :P

It's my xbox and my ps4 ID, but it's a play on my initials. "JJ" are my real first and last name (it's supposed to be J squared) and Noir is my alternative last name.

Edited by Jay2Noir

(Lame but) the closest person to me is my Gran...ye

And the 678...well when I was younger //around 2006// I was trying to make a YouTube profile, and I wanted to do something with the word ''Gran'' in it, so I tried things and putting 678 was the first thing to work, and since then the username Gran678 has kinda just stuck with me, I use it for pretty much everything, YouTube, Minecraft, LoL, WoW, Xbox, Tamatalk and pretty much everywhere else~

Lame story is lame :lol: