time travel?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is it possible to speed up growth time on a Tamagotchi P's by resetting the clock? (or some other means?)

No, I change the time on my P's all the time to grind working for items and to make the sleeping patterns match mine so I can play for longer also change the date to meet the eco triplets sometimes but it seems to have a form of internal clock that counts the real hours as you can only change the date and meet the eco triplets once a day they don't appear again if you change the date again that same day and it also does not make the tamas evolve you still have to wait for the next day no matter how you change the time or date

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. It just resets the time, and it allows you to see special events (like seeing an Christmas animation), and also seeing the Eco Triplets. :eek:

You can't speed it up, really, because there's something inside the Tamagotchi that makes sure you can't do any major 'time travel' with it. :angry:

If it's a Tamagotchi v1 to 3, you can speed it up by debugging (hacking) the Tama, which is easy, but that depends on if you think it's right.​

Bye!! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back