HELP I CANT CARE FOR MY TAMA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxypaws

Reaction score
hey guy i'm new here so i need you to answer this:

i am in school monday - friday so i cant care for my tama i can set my time but my time in school is 6:00 - 5:00 so i cant set time ethier so can you help me (HEAVY BRETHING CAT) so plz help me :huh:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

.:GALAXY ARE MILKY WAYS:.

You could pause it when you can't look after it by pressing the A and B buttons.

If it's a colour Tamagotchi you can "pause" it by going to the time set screen and leaving it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you're leaving, set time to time they usually go to sleep (8-11pm).

depends on the version you have, but i always used to pause mine when i was at school. look up "how to pause a tamagotchi ___" and put the version you have in the blank. that should help some. :>

Well, it depends if you're comfortable with bending school rules. ;) If so, there are plenty of things you can do, such as switching to the time screen and saying it's a watch. :wacko:

However, if you don't want to do this, you can of course still pause the Tamagotchi and play it whenever you can, and you can change the time to suit your needs.​

Also, if it's a Tamagotchi Friends or a Tama-Go, it might be safe just feeding it LOADS at the start of the morning and then just leaving it running until 5:00, but you may get low care characters. :ph34r: I wish you good luck!! :)

I always paused it, then unpaused it in lunchbreaks to check on it.

it does affect the time it takes until evolving, but i guess it's the best option.

you could also just turn the sound off by pressing the A and the C at the same time.

but i wouldn't reccomend that because you'll have a higher chance that you won't notice it needs something, and it will die sooner.

I try to time mine so that they're adults while I'm at work, you could try that? It restricts when you can marry them off but it makes them much easier to care for.
I work 8 hour shifts at least and my adults survive, even when I don't get a chance to take care of them so it may work for while you're at uni.

I'm not currently in school but I do work and this was a concern for me as well. Since I don't have versions that I can pause (mine are first gen and iPhone app), I make sure their needs are fulfilled while I'm getting ready for work. I do this again while I'm on the bus to work, and then again before my shift starts. I work three days a week, and two of those days I have shifts where I get two 15-minute breaks and an hour-long lunch. My other shift is shorter so I only get a 15. On my breaks I check on my tamagotchis and fulfill their needs, even if they only have one empty heart for hunger and/or fun. This is how I've kept them from dying on me. However, I don't play with them when I'm not on break because I'm there to work, not goof off. If I check my phone during work hours (not on breaks), it's just to see if anyone has texted me; yesterday it was because I was getting a ride home from my mom and just needed to verify our plans. The same will be for when I go back to school, though I may just put mine away since I'm going to be taking online classes (the way my shifts are scheduled, I can't actually take classes on-site) and I don't want them to be a distraction when this is the first time I'll be doing online classes.

Anyway, my advice for this is to take care of their needs while you're getting ready for school, as well as when you're on the way to school (assuming you get a ride or take the bus or something, though if you walk it should work just fine as well). If you can pause it, then just pause it when class starts and check up on it during your breaks. But don't play with it during class. You're there to learn, after all, and you can get in trouble if you're caught with it out. I'd also put it on mute so it won't be distracting if you can't pause it. My keychain tamagotchi is muted (I've got roommates and thin walls) and my phone is always on vibrate anyway.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back