Something I noticed about the Flabebe's flower colors...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
When I was playing Pokemon X, I noticed that in the daytime, Flabebe's flower is yellow. Then after a few hours later (PM, dawn), its flower changes to orange, then at night, it turns blue. I guess it has something to do with the time zone?

Also, I only encountered two Blue Flower Flabebe at dawn, but it was only two times.

Actually it has to do with what colour of Flowers you found the Flabébé in.

If you walk in a yellow flower patch, you'll find yellow Flabébés. :3

Oooh, I found a few different colors in one area. I remember because I was hunting for my shiny :eek: I thought it was random?

I also have noticed you enjoy Skrillex? XD

I have his autograph from when he was in From First To Last, hehe. Used to be my favourite band *_* And still a guilty pleasure!

I also have noticed you enjoy Skrillex? XD

I have his autograph from when he was in From First To Last, hehe. Used to be my favourite band *_* And still a guilty pleasure!
Aw, whaaaat? Lucky.

Oooh, I found a few different colors in one area. I remember because I was hunting for my shiny :eek: I thought it was random?
Sometimes many colors come at random. I even found a Red Flower one too. Many colors are found in different flower patches, as I am told...or maybe I'm just overreacting and have to think it over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back