Tamagotchi Friends Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliems

Reaction score
I made a growth chart based on my code dump!

growthchart-1024x1024.png
Some notes:

- I'm not exactly sure of everything that determines care, but feeding and playing with the Tamagotchi definitely do
- A Tamagotchi becomes social if you send or receive at least 10 SMS messages while the Tamagotchi is a teen
– A Tamagotchi becomes active if you play coin catch with it 10 times while it is a teenager (other games might also work)
- A Tamagotchi becomes gourmet if you feed it at least 15 meals while it is a teenager (I feel like this should only apply to meals that are purchased versus the default bread, but I can’t find anywhere this happens, so I suspect it works with the bread too).
- If you achieve more than one condition above, you get the personality for the first one you achieve. So once a personality is set, you can't change it.
- By "random" in the table, I mean random within the row for the care level

Full technical details are here: https://natashenka.ca/tamagotchi-friends-growth-chart/

I'd appreciate if everyone can try this out, and see if it's consistent with how their Tamagotchi Friends behaves!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, a lot of people get Kuchipatchi/Decoratchi by making their weight 99LB and feeding them a lot, like at least 5 people I think

AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for this; I'll definitely try it out to get the characters I want! :D

Well, a lot of people get Kuchipatchi/Decoratchi by making their weight 99LB and feeding them a lot, like at least 5 people I think
I made my Tamagotchi 99lb and it evolved into Tropicatchi =w=

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad - I've just spotted this so it's going to be pinned at the top of Tips and Tricks for a while :)

I've also added this to the link of Growth / Character Chats we have in the TT Library.

Thank you nataliems!

Strange, I counted that I fed least 10 meals to both my Cosmotchi and Maimaitchi but instead of getting any of the gourmet characters, I got Righttchi and Tacttchi even though I didn't play games or connect at all (on purpose to test). Maybe I did something wrong and fell into the "random" category?

Your theory doesn't work on either of my Tamagotchi friends but they are both European versions so maybe they are different?
imageproxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back