Happy Easter!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Whether or not you celebrate Easter, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Are you doing anything special? :)

Made an Easter-themed drawing or poem? Share what you've got planned, post photos, and have fun!

I won't be doing much besides eating chocolate, drawing Easter art, and taking the time to enjoy myself ^.^ Maybe I'll make something special and take a photo of it ;)

happy_easter__by_ikemenmametchi-d7f3jsx.png

Anyway, here's a Melodytchi drawing I made for Easter

Enjoy!

Happy Easter, EMF! Love the drawing, by the way.

Happy Easter!! I love that Melodytchi. :D

I think for Easter, I'm going to have dinner at home with my mom. cx

So cute!!!
Hm... we always have a party at one of our relitive's houses (Like christmas, birthdays, etc.). We get LOADS of chocolate and even money!!! (Mwa ha ha :p )

-Tamacass

Ah.. Melodytchi looks so cute Y U NO SHARE?! but tbh I don't much on Sundays my mom doesn't really do much but I still end up using up my week's money for chocolate but so worth it ouo I would draw Kiraritchi and Kiramotchi cx

Happy Easter, everyone!

Funny story, I thought my parents had forgotten to get any chocolates and stuff for Easter this year, and was so ready to tell them off tomorrow when Easter is over, but then tonight they gave me this bucket full of Easter chocolates (small bucket though, like for Easter egg hunts), and they said they had been waiting for my sister and I to ask about Easter chocolates, but neither of us had thought to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back