Do you want to build a snowman?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1017

Reaction score
hi there!!! i made this topic because i wanted to know what y'all think of frozen the movie. i am sure by now everyone has watched it. or at least heard the song ''let it go''.

i found it to be pretty good. i really wish they develop the characters more though. i mean elsa was sort of a side character to me.and i think the movie should have been twice as long, they tried to fit in a lot of traveling and seemed to run out of time. i still think it was pretty great movie, i had a LOT of fun watching it, but i wished they added a little more character development time.

i fell in love with olaf. i think he might be my favorite character. he was very charming and played a important role in the story ( as all the characters did, but he played a special role). and i really like the scenery. it was lovely.

and the sound track was great! i still keep singing ''let it go'' and ''do want to build a snowman'', and i like the fact it somewhat tied in to the tangled world.

all in all a fun and adventure filled movie( i got a good laugh out of it), but not my favorite disney movie.

so anyways...thank you so much for checking out my topic! sayonara!!!! :wub:

ps:please do not leave mean or rude comments about my opinion. i understand if you disagree, but it still my opinion. thank ya!

I have never seen the movie Frozen. And I have never heard the song or any of the music. A lot of others often talk about it...Let It Go is a popular song, I assume? I haven't heard it so I don't know what it's like. :D I barely know what the movie is about, but it seems Elsa is the one who freezes stuff, and there's a snowman, and Olaf, and a polar bear. Or something. Edit: I've just been informed that there is no polar bear in Frozen. I don't know why I assumed there was. :/

Anyyyway, it seems to be very popular since almost everyone talks about it. There are users who talk about wanting to be like Elsa. xD And there's a lot of art and stamps for it on dA. So it is rather well known. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i really loved the movie frozen! it was such a funny movie, and had an interesting setting and story. it managed to be heart warming and heart breaking all at the same time, which is pretty hard to accomplish. :p my favorite characters were olaf, kristoff, and elsa.

FROZEN = BEST MOVIE EVER

UNLESS THERE'S AN MLP MOVIE

It's the best movie ever because (WARNING SPOILERZ):

• the songs are AMAZING especially LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
  • when Anna and Hans are going to kiss Hans turns out to be the bad guy XD I WAS LAUGHING SO MUCH AT THAT MOMENT oh it's not meant to be funny lol whatever B)
  • THE ACT OF TRUE LOVE IS NOT A KISS OMG FINALLY THANK YOU FROZEN THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • it's not man and woman love that saves Anna, it's love for her as a sister, and having a film about sisterly love rather than romantic love breaks stereotypes and is unconventional, which I like :D

[*]it's not man and woman love that saves Anna, it's love for her as a sister, and having a film about sisterly love rather than romantic love breaks stereotypes and is unconventional, which I like :D
I completely agree. At first, when I thought the act of love was going to be a kiss, I was like 'k fien just anuther romentic storeh nuffin speshal' and then it was about a true relationship between siblings, which I think all films should portray rather than having a boy and girl fall in love every single time.

I haven't watched the movie yet. I've listened to Let it Go and Do You Want to Build a Snowman. The songs aren't very well structured. They may sound nice but they don't flow very well. I like Let it Go in some parts. Do You Want to Build a Snowman isn't very good though. ouo;

I haven't watched the movie yet. I've listened to Let it Go and Do You Want to Build a Snowman. The songs aren't very well structured. They may sound nice but they don't flow very well. I like Let it Go in some parts. Do You Want to Build a Snowman isn't very good though. ouo;
OMG HOW DARE U INSULT LET IT GO I WILL NOW FREEZE U

Ok u are entitled to your opinion and actually I kind of agree that let it go isn't all that well structured. I'm learning to play it on the piano so I probably know it best out of anyone here :p however the Demi lovato version flows better they just messed it up for the movie. And it also is a lot better if accompanied by the movie.

I loved the movie the songs were wonderful imo "Do you want to build a snowman?" was an amazing song for me and was so catchy! I like "Let it go!" was great but the Demi Lovato just ruined it though the movie was better than the others marring men though :D

OMG HOW DARE U INSULT LET IT GO I WILL NOW FREEZE UOk u are entitled to your opinion and actually I kind of agree that let it go isn't all that well structured. I'm learning to play it on the piano so I probably know it best out of anyone here :p however the Demi lovato version flows better they just messed it up for the movie. And it also is a lot better if accompanied by the movie.
I loved the movie the songs were wonderful imo "Do you want to build a snowman?" was an amazing song for me and was so catchy! I like "Let it go!" was great but the Demi Lovato just ruined it though the movie was better than the others marring men though :D
I think the credits version of Let It Go flows nicely with the credits. It's also a happy, upbeat song. I like the original version too, though.

wow. a lot of comments i see!

I have never seen the movie Frozen. And I have never heard the song or any of the music. A lot of others often talk about it...Let It Go is a popular song, I assume? I haven't heard it so I don't know what it's like. :D I barely know what the movie is about, but it seems Elsa is the one who freezes stuff, and there's a snowman, and Olaf, and a polar bear. Or something. Edit: I've just been informed that there is no polar bear in Frozen. I don't know why I assumed there was. :/

Anyyyway, it seems to be very popular since almost everyone talks about it. There are users who talk about wanting to be like Elsa. xD And there's a lot of art and stamps for it on dA. So it is rather well known. :)
i laughed when you said there was a poler bear in the movie, idk why XD. and the snowman's name is olaf btw.

FROZEN = BEST MOVIE EVER

UNLESS THERE'S AN MLP MOVIE

It's the best movie ever because (WARNING SPOILERZ):

• the songs are AMAZING especially LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
  • when Anna and Hans are going to kiss Hans turns out to be the bad guy XD I WAS LAUGHING SO MUCH AT THAT MOMENT oh it's not meant to be funny lol whatever B)
  • THE ACT OF TRUE LOVE IS NOT A KISS OMG FINALLY THANK YOU FROZEN THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • it's not man and woman love that saves Anna, it's love for her as a sister, and having a film about sisterly love rather than romantic love breaks stereotypes and is unconventional, which I like :D
i had a good laugh when hans turned out to be evil. i knew he was evil before i watched the movie, but it was funny all the same XD. and i loved the fact that it was a true act of sisterly love rather than romance that saved anna. and why i wished they develop elsa character more, it was very touching all the same :) .

i really like let it go, but i only really like the first part of the do you wanna build a snow man song (when there are little girls) .

well thank you guys so much for commenting! sayonara! :wub:

I loved Frozen, I saw it in movie theatres twice! It's my favourite movie, and I quite liked the songs, especially Let It Go and For The First Time In Forever. I tend to sing them sometimes when I'm alone in my room because yea I really like them. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back